Trying to set up TxWARN on SDS100 - no sites

m3bella

Premium Subscriber
I've been trying to use my new SDS100 with ProScan to set up a new favorite here in Houston. I've been reading and watching videos but missing a step somewhere. Here's what I'm doing:

1. I log in to my RRDB account on ProScan
2. On the left panel, I drill down to Texas > Harris > County Trunk Systems: TxWARN > Get Data
Screenshot 2024-10-21 145934.jpg

3. When the list finishes populating, I click Uncheck All
4. I select Harris County - Tomball | Harris County Constables | Harris County Sheriff > Import
Screenshot 2024-10-21 150458.jpg
5. I create a new Favorite List and the 3 selections are there
Screenshot 2024-10-21 150829.jpg
6. I select Scanner Write and everything goes to SDS100
7. My new favorite list can be seen on Menu > Set Scan Selection > Select Lists to Monitor > Favorite Import 003: On

My other 2 favorites work great (I paid to have them programmed); my new list doesn't show up when scanning. I think this has something to do with missing sites but I don't know where I'm missing that step(s).

Since my existing Harris Co list works great and already has the 3 depts I want, I tried copying the list and removing everything except the 3 depts but no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'm trying learn.

Thank you

KevinC

The big K
Super Moderator
Scroll back up and pick a site (it will show frequencies). Based on what agencies you listed I'd use the site below...

1729542664277.png

m3bella

Premium Subscriber
Thank you, @KevinC (y)

Since my other FL (Harris Co) works perfectly, I just copied the same sites into my newly created FL and now it works! Your help is much appreciated!