Uniden SDS100 & SDS200 Color Schemes

Davewaltz

Premium Subscriber
Looks like it’s been a while since anyone has posted to this thread so I thought I’d share mine. Not terribly different from default but highlights the things that I want to see.
A92FC447-A113-4A51-912C-F4D1A2B8D3D2.jpeg

Fire77

Hello, just getting back on here after a few years. Just got a sds200 and am trying out proscan. Looked high and low where the heck in the color options? or can this just be done manually or thru Sentinal? Thanks!!!

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Hello, just getting back on here after a few years. Just got a sds200 and am trying out proscan. Looked high and low where the heck in the color options? or can this just be done manually or thru Sentinal? Thanks!!!
In Sentinel. Menu Edit -> Edit Display
In the scanner. Menu Display Options -> Customize

RRR

They are just 3 R's. Don't look too much into it
Premium Subscriber
I generally want everything that is next to (above and below) to be a different color, to make it easier to differentiate at a glance.

Having a block of information that is all different, one color, takes more time to interpret at a quick glance.

greggk

Premium Subscriber
Food for Thought: When you are a young man, playing with all the fonts and colors,. etc, are a real blast. When you're 65 its just more decisions that need made which will drive you nuts. (Mine will be here Wednesday) Can't wait to play with all the options. Greg

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Premium Subscriber
You can always select B&W mode if messing with the colors seems more trouble than it's worth.

• Haha
Reactions: RRR