Uniden SDS100 & SDS200 Color Schemes

Kaleier1

How did you get Noise to appear?
It is in the Option Item menu. Not all things are available for all areas of the display. For example, the very bottom rectangles just above the soft key icons have a very limited menu of items you can select.

Alain

Premium Subscriber
BTW, there is a brief thread on this very subject from January: SDS200 - Display Color Schemes

Before I began to even think about which color scheme was going to work for me, I decided to look around, on the Big Screen! Yeah, the major television stations/corporations pay millions of dollars to graphic designers to draw up something---anything---that will catch the viewers attention. One day, I was channel surfing and my eyes were caught by a bottom screen "crawl" on Fox News.

The text was white and the background was a bright, lemon-and-lime green. I have replicated that [to some extent] on my SDS200 and it is pleasing to the eye, and not glaring at all. My radio is kept in the garage where the radio is illuminated by a 40 watt desk lamp(!)

My display remains a work-in-progress, but it's getting very close to where I want it. May try the white on green combo at some point soon. Will post another photo then.

Attachments

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
Trying to make a decent mobile scheme

And my Detail Mode when not Rolling
Had to tweak for the SDS200 as it needed brighter colors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Volume 18? Holy crap I thought I was deaf! :cool: