Huron County P25 TRS

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
One by one new radio id's are showing up on 2 tg's 25632 25633 39xxxxx all ENC

Hopefully the ENC are few and far between for you, Dave. From your reports, it seems like the only TGs that have been reported as ENC are those two. And I'd guess there will be a lot of talkgroups in between 25500 and 25633.

Mike

dth1958

Feed Provider
20201026_135215_screen_capture.png

some audio check tech chatter finally in the clear didn't sound that great to me
i think i have the program set right now to capture them all for later review

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
View attachment 93362

some audio check tech chatter finally in the clear didn't sound that great to me
i think i have the program set right now to capture them all for later review

Very nice. I assume you are using the CQPSK demodulator and not C4FM right? Looks like the same two radio IDs pretty much just having their way on the system lol.

M

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
View attachment 93363

I'm assuming the LSM setting takes care of that

Yes. Sorry. I didn't remember what it was called in SDRTrunk.

I see that it says Protocol: Phase I. Is there an option for it to be set as Phase II?

I have / run SDTrunk but am in the process of moving and have all of my SDR / computer stuff packed away so I can't look.

Mike

dth1958

Feed Provider
20201101_160516_screen_capture.png20201101_161545_screen_capture.png
HCSO ?
First real use i have seen in days and the only thing that showed up today went for 20 mins
in pursuit of a vehicle the other scanner went quiet

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Any new status on this? What I mean is, is there anything more than testing happening on here yet? This really needs to be added to the DB. I'm sure it's part of the Ottawa/Parma/Medina system. But I doubt there is any roaming going on other than perhaps Cleveland Communications themselves.

mike

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Any new status on this? What I mean is, is there anything more than testing happening on here yet? This really needs to be added to the DB. I'm sure it's part of the Ottawa/Parma/Medina system. But I doubt there is any roaming going on other than perhaps Cleveland Communications themselves.

If this one is still running System ID 039 I'm not confident that it's going to be part of OttParMed (which is System ID 018). Hold off until you get some kind of confirmation, otherwise treat it as a stand-alone system.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
If this one is still running System ID 039 I'm not confident that it's going to be part of OttParMed (which is System ID 018). Hold off until you get some kind of confirmation, otherwise treat it as a stand-alone system.

I am currently treating it as a standalone system (staged as such). I'm more asking / hoping for people ot program it in, monitor it, and report on talkgroups, radio IDs, etc. Of course, the only place for them to report it is here. So I'm just asking anyone who is monitoring it to keep us up to date on new talkgroups / radio IDs / ENC status, and asking others who could monitor it to consider programming it into their scanners.

From what @dth1958 said, it sounds like more is happening on it. If I were in Huron Co I'd certainly have it programmed in.

Mike

dth1958

Feed Provider
Oh so many radio's to set up days weeks months ..............
either its being used and or still being set up i have yet to hear anything out of my speakers ENC
I went through my recorded data hundreds of text files and have extracted a list i thought to be
new numbers without dupe checking
I did notice not since the beginning of the month new numbers have slacked off

Attachments

• huron co.txt
    23.6 KB · Views: 23

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
either its being used and or still being set up i have yet to hear anything out of my speakers ENC
I went through my recorded data hundreds of text files and have extracted a list i thought to be

• 9 non-encrypted talkgroups
  • 6 encrypted talkgroups
  • 59 radio IDs (39xxxxx huron)

At least that's what I get from the data that you included in your post.

The good news seems to be that not everything is encrypted, at least not yet.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin

Is it still reporting all of the same system characteristics?

WACN: 00001
SYSID: 039
RFSS: 43 (2B hex)
Site: 002 (2 hex)

Mike