Is BCD325P2 a good purchase?

bearcatrp

Here are 2 pics showing both 325P2 and external USB battery fits. Still have a little mod for the antenna and speaker to do yet. Can't find anything else to work.

Attachments

• IMG_1719.jpg
    IMG_1719.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1718.jpg
    IMG_1718.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 32

bearcatrp

Never heard of a magnetic usb cable. Can you provide a link? Not sure how it would work. This setup is more for transporting but at times I will have it on my belt when needed.

Ubbe

I have those magnetic USB cables on every portable device now, with a head that can be used in any angle. It's so easy now to pull the dash cam from the car and connect to the PC and do programming without taking out the actual connector from the dashcam, not wearing out that tiny micro USB jack. There are $20 7-packs with an assortment of different lengths in one pack. I opted for those fiber braided ones that has a nice feel to them.

/Ubbe

Bob1955

You shouldn't have any issues monitoring the system above with your BCD325P2 but as aforementioned you'll need the DMR paid upgrade. $60.00 if you buy direct from Uniden. You'll need to buy the scanner first before buying the upgrade as the scanner's 14 digit Electronic Serial Number (ESN) will be needed for the purchase. I advise against buying the paid upgrade via third party retailers as they mark up the price on paid upgrades considerably.
Whiskey3JMC- Very well written and GREAT professional advice too.