Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

john8436

1430 local. Call sign 215973 flying from Wright Pat into western PA. I craft not Identifies. I am assuming the call sign is the reg number 21-5973. Wonder if it is a MC-130. The 193rd flew to Wright Pat (99-1933) this morning and later returned to Harrisburg.

1438 Local. 215973 now looks to be heading to Harrisburg. Another MC-130J for the 193rd?

Last edited:

Mark

Premium Subscriber
1430 local. Call sign 215973 flying from Wright Pat into western PA. I craft not Identifies. I am assuming the call sign is the reg number 21-5973. Wonder if it is a MC-130. The 193rd flew to Wright Pat (99-1933) this morning and later returned to Harrisburg.

1438 Local. 215973 now looks to be heading to Harrisburg. Another MC-130J for the 193rd?
Thats a brand new one MC-130J #21-5973 was doing test flights as FIXER-55 down Georgia way
at the end of September :)

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Maiti 1 & 2 (F-22A) part of the multi cultural call signs working over W386 right now on 350.05. I heard Hawiinbirds are home. What’s up? Ideas?
That is on Ron's list also as Langley callsign.. Don't use it often but theirs is like Hawaii F-22's also.
MAI TAI F-22, 27th FS Joint Base Langley-Eustis VA

CORN

Premium Subscriber
That is on Ron's list also as Langley callsign.. Don't use it often but theirs is like Hawaii F-22's also.
MAI TAI F-22, 27th FS Joint Base Langley-Eustis VA
Yeah they’re using the 27th FS Ops and TAC so either they like the call or better the drink. Good call for a Friday! I’m still acclimating to my head spinning here lol.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
WEEKEND GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2023 – SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2023

On Saturday, the President has no public events scheduled.

On Sunday, the President and the First Lady will travel to Norfolk, Virginia.

1:55 PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Delaware Air National Guard Base, New Castle Delaware en route to Norfolk, Virginia
2:45 PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive Norfolk Naval Station, Norfolk, Virginia
7:00 PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Norfolk, Virginia en route to Joint Base Andrews
8:00 PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Joint Base Andrews
8:10 PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at the White House

N4TX

Scanning since the age of crystal scanners.
Premium Subscriber
Put an old workhorse back into my handheld mix today, the old trusty Pro-43. My first ever Milair capable scanner but not my original. Had to get this one off eBay after I regrettably sold my first one. Technology sure has advanced since then.

Primary hand-held scanner here for public service and occasional milair is a Pro-106, vintage 2006. Works fine.

Mark

Premium Subscriber
1634L - Unknown ADSB contact from ADW to LFI.
Not totaly unknown.. at altitude 1000 feet and 90 knots speed no doubt a Chopper.
Prob backup white top for Norfolk visit.

EXEC-1F Eastbound with another B-752 chase.. Don't exactly plane pool do they! LOL
Earlier today KECK-215 C-17 did Oakland Cal direct Nantucket. Hmm. Guess for next weekend.

Mark

Premium Subscriber
That’s cute lol jk, Pro-43, vintage 1995 and is currently rivaling my 125AT.
I bought one of those Pro-43's back in the 90's as well.. Was pricey radio at $500 but did 800 Mhz analog trunking
which at the time Delaware just started using.. First radio that I had that could also do UHF Mil.

BTW that Monstrous Space X Starship tries again from Texas tomorrow starting at 8am local..
I have my doubts on that thing.. 33 engine booster etc.. Supposed to splash down off Hawaii after 90 minute flight.

Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
WEEK AHEAD 11/18-26

On Sunday afternoon, the President and the First Lady will depart Wilmington, Delaware en route to Norfolk, Virginia.

Later, the President and the First Lady will kick off an advance screening of Wonka”, an upcoming film provided by Warner Bros. Discovery, for military servicemembers and their families. The movie screening event is also supported by the USO.

After, the President and the First Lady will participate in a Friendsgiving dinner with servicemembers and military families from the USSS Dwight D. Eisenhower and the USSS Gerald R. Ford, as part of the White House’s Joining Forces Initiative, co-hosted by the USO and Robert Irvine Foundation.

In the evening, the President and the First Lady will return to the White House.

On Monday, the President will pardon the National Thanksgiving Turkey in a ceremony on the South Lawn. The President will celebrate the 76th anniversary of the National Thanksgiving Turkey presentation, reflect upon the time-honored traditions of Thanksgiving, and wish American families a safe and healthy holiday. The 2023 National Thanksgiving Turkey and its alternate were raised in Willmar, Minnesota.

On Tuesday, the President and the First Lady will travel to Nantucket, Massachusetts where they will remain over the Thanksgiving holiday through Sunday.

On Thursday, the President and the First Lady will call members of the military to thank them for their service.

On Sunday, the President and the First Lady will return to the White House.

Status
Not open for further replies.