Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
VP travel today...

At 7:05 pm PT, the Vice President and Second Gentleman will depart Oakland, CA en route to Los Angeles, CA. This departure will be from from Oakland International Airport.

At 8:15 pm PT, the Vice President and Second Gentleman will arrive at Los Angeles International Airport.

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Any guess as to the callsign of WT Langley T-38's?
How many callsigns do they need LOL.
1700155081975.png

COSMIC-01,02 up on Huntress 260.900 doing drill intercept exercise of stolen Cessna type aircraft
with dirty bomb..ZDC 363.000> no joy on 323.300 so back to 285.400 then ZNY 270.300.

Last edited:

CORN

Premium Subscriber
Any guess as to the callsign of WT Langley T-38's?
How many callsigns do they need LOL.
View attachment 151393

COSMIC-01,02 up on Huntress 260.900 doing drill intercept exercise of stolen Cessna type aircraft
with dirty bomb..ZDC 363.000> no joy on 323.300 so back to 285.400 then ZNY 270.300.
Those two are WOMBAT 1, 2.

CORN

Premium Subscriber
On Sunday, November 19, President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden will travel to Naval Station Norfolk and Naval Support Activity Hampton Roads in Norfolk, Virginia.
On Sunday, November 19, President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden will travel to Naval Station Norfolk and Naval Support Activity Hampton Roads in Norfolk, Virginia.

View attachment 151394
I bet he’s in a smaller aircraft. There’s a ton of construction at Chambers Field. Or may land at Oceana.

n4jri

Premium Subscriber
Earlier: Best radio check ever from the Little Creek Hovercraft tower, 140.95, “your comms are coming in like crap”

Mystery solved! I had been watching that freq trying to find where the Moran Tugs talk to the arriving/departing amphibious ships. This freq came up in a search, but was content was inconclusive. Generally, I have a hard time listening from any distance because power appears to be very low and frequently 'comes in like crap' for me.

73/Allen (N4JRI)

n4jri

Premium Subscriber
I saw a file from ADW-NGU and

I bet he’s in a smaller aircraft. There’s a ton of construction at Chambers Field. Or may land at Oceana.
It'll be interesting to see what he brings, given that the Navy Base is his actual destination. How much motorcade he requires, etc. Are those 747's from Giant still coming into the AMC terminal?

On one of the Richmond visits (by helo, I think) the limo was brought down in advance and stashed overnight in a local fire station. (years ago, mind you)
73/Allen (N4JRI)

CORN

Premium Subscriber
It'll be interesting to see what he brings, given that the Navy Base is his actual destination. How much motorcade he requires, etc. Are those 747's from Giant still coming into the AMC terminal?

On one of the Richmond visits (by helo, I think) the limo was brought down in advance and stashed overnight in a local fire station. (years ago, mind you)
73/Allen (N4JRI)
They will be when the ramp reopens on Dec 1st. Just got thru with a big paving job.

Status
Not open for further replies.