Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2024

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Yeah was gonna say I don't ever recall any Potus going cross country on the B752 :)

Especially with everything going on in the world.

1:35 PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Delaware Air National Guard Base, New Castle, Delaware en route to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2:00 PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Philadelphia International Airport, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania en route to Los Angeles, California
4:05 PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles, California
4:15 PM THE PRESIDENT departs Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles, California en route to Santa Monica, California

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Especially with everything going on in the world.

1:35 PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Delaware Air National Guard Base, New Castle, Delaware en route to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2:00 PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Philadelphia International Airport, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania en route to Los Angeles, California
4:05 PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles, California
4:15 PM THE PRESIDENT departs Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles, California en route to Santa Monica, California
Thats more like it :)

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Sunday, February 4, 2024

2:10 PM THE PRESIDENT departs Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles, California en route to Las Vegas, Nevada
3:05 PM THE PRESIDENT arrives Harry Reid International Airport, Las Vegas, Nevada

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Aircraft can be operated by certificated operators only......such as in the example currently flying.....owned by Amazon but operated for them by ATN Air Transport International.

Keep an eye out for A-380 digging out of the Mojave Desert.. Real long shot on this Airline startup.
Seems like yesterday 2009 the new A-380 demo at Oshkosh airshow and already scrapping some of them... White Elephant? Soon to be extinct?
They say takes average of 45 minutes to disembark pax from them...
Still my favorite Oshkosh rock video from 2009.

Last edited:

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
Keep an eye out for A-380 digging out of the Mojave Desert.. Real long shot on this Airline startup.
Seems like yesterday the new A-380 and already scrapping some of them... White Elephant?
well like the saying goes - if you want to be a millionaire.....as a billionaire -- invest in an airline operation.

Mark

Premium Subscriber

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
Seems like yesterday 2009 the new A-380 at Oshkosh airshow and already scrapping some of them... White Elephant? Soon to be extinct?
Their second A388 is in France......serial number 6

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
They have been using spoof callsign codes for couple months now.. always different yet same plane tail most of the time.
Looks like their other B744 and their B763 are used on regular contracts ..... but 4X-ICA is free to do this activity....it is a 747-400ER (B74E) so has the highest max takeoff weight - therefore can do that distance fully loaded without stopping.

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
Seems like yesterday 2009 the new A-380 at Oshkosh airshow and already scrapping some of them... White Elephant? Soon to be extinct?
Still my favorite Oshkosh rock video from 2009.
No I heard Airbus recommends disembarking the passengers in 90 seconds or less ......no humans were injured or killed in the making of this certification video :rolleyes:

Mark

Premium Subscriber
No I heard Airbus recommends disembarking the passengers in 90 seconds or less ......no humans were injured or killed in the making of this certification video :rolleyes:

That is emergency evac.. I'm talking regular terminal arrival of 45 minutes with pax and overhead cargo bins etc . DOH!
Course I have real doubts about real world 90 second test evacs LOL