New UniTrunker release

Status
Not open for further replies.
texwon said:
I have the same problem in Vista, the program crashes as soon as you click on the receiver box or any other box except the model. The only error mesage that i get is Uniform has stopped working and windows is searching for a solution.
I do havethe stuff that Vista wants to send to microsoft.

Product
Uniform

Problem
Stopped working

Date
5/26/2008 6:44 PM

Status
Not Reported

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Uniform.exe
Application Version: 1.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 483b28eb
Fault Module Name: Uniform.exe
Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 483b28eb
Exception Code: 80000003
Exception Offset: 00059ea6
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 899b
Additional Information 2: fa4982d7737cf9a8ff14e76ef64295e9
Additional Information 3: 5f86
Additional Information 4: 359754a8b7bc901b2f052bea2f5332a2

Srobo said:
This is what my Vista is doing. The Unitrunker windows turn white and the window saying Unitrunker has stopped working appears.

I'm having the same issue. I'm running Vista 32-bit, with the latest updates minus Service Pack 1.

Stick0413

Premium Subscriber
Can't wait to get home to download this to both my laptop and desktop. Just wish I had brought my laptop with me today :lol: . Thanks for your hard work Rick.

tactcom42

Premium Subscriber
mancow said:
I tried this but it keeps returning itself to read only.

Close unitrunker then try it again.maybe doing that if your running unitrunker and trying to change a file while its in use.I had to do this on the old but great t4win program

Lakotawolf

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Need help i notice last night everything was saved when i opened this morning. I shut it down a few mins. ago and when i opend it all the work i had done today is gone.

DualC

Forts said:
Argh! So excited, but it won't run! I'm running Win2k SP4... downloaded the new package and extracted to a new folder. Double click Uniform.exe and I get "The procedure entry point TzSpecificLocalTimeToSystemTime could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll".

Suggestions anyone?

I also got same error, but Rick has notice this... :) and i wait for a new realese..

/M

bneilson

Premium Subscriber
Got mine up and working...

QUESTION 1:
Is there a way to show the TAG in the Site window. Right now under 'Audience' I see the "label" field but I cant seem to see the option to view the "TAG" field.

QUESTION 2:
How are the colors assigned upon an import and is there a way to change the colors or 'key words' that are being searched for?
--- I was able to figure this out. From the Unitrunker Window, click on the systems tab and click (select) the system in question. Click on the 'A' icon at the top of the window. Using the tabs at te bottom of the new window you can pick the key words and colors.

Last edited:

rdale

Premium Subscriber
EDACS error... Listening to the Ingham Co (Michigan) SID: 2849

Monitors the CC just fine. Import the data from RR and I've got groups and my frequencies filled in. Exit the software, start back up - and it ignores the existing system and starts tracking a new system (labeled "Limbo") and I have to repeat the process.

kevins669

Database Admin
rdale said:
EDACS error... Listening to the Ingham Co (Michigan) SID: 2849

Monitors the CC just fine. Import the data from RR and I've got groups and my frequencies filled in. Exit the software, start back up - and it ignores the existing system and starts tracking a new system (labeled "Limbo") and I have to repeat the process.

Same on the systems I have here.

ALSO: Regarding color words, can add new set and new word, but can't edit word field or existing words

EDIT: Do color words even work at all at this point :) ?

-- Kevin

Last edited:

jamiewmorris

Bringing old id's & group tags from older Unitrunker

What I want to know is there a way to bring over all the other id's and group tags from older versions or do I have to enter all info again??

kevins669

Database Admin
jamiewmorris said:
What I want to know is there a way to bring over all the other id's and group tags from older versions or do I have to enter all info again??

Before you do anything, use the import button (at the top; looks like a folder) and browse to the directory where your old Unitrunker files are stored. It will take care of the rest when you hit "ok"

-- Kevin

jamiewmorris

Thanks! I thought I did that but apparently I didn't do it quite right! Mine is running like a champ on SC's Palmetto 800!

Thanks Rick!

Lakotawolf

Banned
bneilson said:
I am seeing the same issue where talk groups and radio IDs are not being saved. My configuration setting are being saved though...

Right same with me. I wish i knew the answer.

Lakotawolf

Banned
I figured it out. You go to archive and save . atleast when i did that i didnt lose all the ids and groups.

pacrat551

TX Admin
Database Admin
kevins669 said:
Before you do anything, use the import button (at the top; looks like a folder) and browse to the directory where your old Unitrunker files are stored. It will take care of the rest when you hit "ok"

-- Kevin

I just downloaded, but I get a program error (unexpected error and program must shut down) when I try to import my old Unitrunker files

Help?

CanesFan95

Awesome!

Not a complaint but just an FYI. The "Limbo" EDACS problem occurs for me as well, exactly the way rdale described it.

nd5y

Homeboys-Scanna said:
Not a complaint but just an FYI. The "Limbo" EDACS problem occurs for me as well, exactly the way rdale described it.
I have the same problem.
It also crashes after I download the system from RR and when I try to manually enter a channel in the same EDACS system. I am running XP Home SP3.

Works fine with the 2 motorola type II systems in my area.

Cappyton

When ever the signal is lost or i close UT and reopen it it saves all my setting and such, but when i go to enble RUN it willnot load my edacs system. It will always find the same system and make a new system entry called Limbo. Even when i delete it a new one pops up. It wont reopen the one i have all the TG's saved in.

How do i fix this? If possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.