Unitrunker MARCS empty frequency values

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletch

Premium Subscriber
I'm Monitoring the Ohio MARCS system from the Huber Heights area and have several frequencies come through with-out values. I'm having difficulty understanding what the LCN number means to manually edit these empty values. What does, for example 08-0869, equate to? I'm guessing these frequencies are not populating because I'm not getting a strong enough signal from them?

Attachments

• Empty Frequencies.png
    Empty Frequencies.png
    19 KB · Views: 92

nd5y

The first number before the dash is the P25 band plan number and the second number after the dash is the LCN.
You can figure out the frequencies from the band plans tab if it decoded and populated the band plans properly, but if it did then you would already have the correct frequencies and not 0.

I can't tell which Unitrunker window is this? Is it the call history window? Are these 0 frequencies all voice channels on the same site or is this on the system channels window?

Does MARCS have any other bands besides 700/800 MHz? If it's only 700/800 I can't see a system like that having 12 band plans so looks like maybe bad decoding. You could try deleting the 0 frequency channels, delete the band plans on the site window for that site, and let everything repoplulate.

Last edited:

Fletch

Premium Subscriber
Tom,

Thanks for the reply. Yes this is in the Call History Window. I'll take your advice and delete those entries and let them re-populate when the signal is stronger.

Dick

Status
Not open for further replies.