Universal Scanner Audio Player

deim

Universal Scanner Audio Player developer
Just took off Acrobat Reader DC from my computer and installed Free PDF Reader and tried it and have the same problem as I did with Acrobat Reader DC, But if I go to FREE pdf reader and open the file from FREE pdf reader I have no problems
Other main functionality of the program works well?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Just took off Acrobat Reader DC from my computer and installed Free PDF Reader and tried it and have the same problem as I did with Acrobat Reader DC, But if I go to FREE pdf reader and open the file from FREE pdf reader I have no problems

The problem is NOT the file (as has been proven) the issue is the way USAP tries to send it to and open it in the PDF reader program.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Just opened my 436H files into the program and noticed that the Tg's for a LTR SYSTEM are not showing up. it should be showing tg=0-05-100 but it's not there
Steve

Attachments

• LTR.GIF
    LTR.GIF
    197 KB · Views: 10

daddyjohn

try to add the program to the white list (exclusions list) of your Norton 360. I think it still blocked application.
I did that and I also completely shut off Norton and still nothing happens. Version 2.0.10beta of the old player works like it should but this new app does not start up.

daddyjohn

Problem solved. I made the mistake of moving the .exe file out of the folder it was in and putting it on the desktop. I put the .exe file back into the original folder and put a "shortcut" on the desk top and now it opens up.