We Need Freshly Updated and New Database Information for Michigan (Non MPSCS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craigmoe

Premium Subscriber
Berrien County: It appears that Benton Harbor Police have been moved and sharing TG#3983 which is also Benton Township Police (also called Metro North). Don’t know if this is temporary or permanent? The talk-group number #3583 which BHPD had been using exclusively has been silent. Maybe they (BHPD) will use it as a channel #2 or tac?

fnnm1062

longtime member
With most of Oakland County going to OpenSky with the exceptions of Southfield PD & FD, Lathrup Village PD, and Orion Twp FD. Does anyone know for sure which Police and Fire agencies are still patching or simulcasting to VHF or UHF? I know most of the FD's north of M-59 still do for paging purposes.

Also, for Birmingham - 153.99500 KNBU631 BM 151.4 PL Birm PD Tac1 Police - Tac 1 FM Law Tac - should probably be shown as a DPW channel I heard snow plows/salt trucks talking on it the last few times, same PL, etc... I believe PD is off it completely

pjbracing

Premium Subscriber
With most of Oakland County going to OpenSky with the exceptions of Southfield PD & FD, Lathrup Village PD, and Orion Twp FD. Does anyone know for sure which Police and Fire agencies are still patching or simulcasting to VHF or UHF? I know most of the FD's north of M-59 still do for paging purposes.

Also, for Birmingham - 153.99500 KNBU631 BM 151.4 PL Birm PD Tac1 Police - Tac 1 FM Law Tac - should probably be shown as a DPW channel I heard snow plows/salt trucks talking on it the last few times, same PL, etc... I believe PD is off it completely

I consistantly monitor tone outs and two way radio traffic for the following Fire Depts:

Independance
Springfield
North Oakland
Groveland
White Lake
Waterford
Brandon
West Bloomfield
Commerce
Farmington HIlls
Holly Village
Oxford

KD8PVX

Hope this helps

Eaton County, Charlotte

451.30000 KJI439 - ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - KJI439 - EATON COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY - Eaton Transportation - Page Title - I have not heard anything on the other channel.

Windsor rd, Potterville MI 48821 - Google Maps <--- Primary Ttower location for most of Eaton county public service frequencies

Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hosptial

155.16000 & 155.17500 - Have both expired ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - KNDM217 - HAYES GREEN BEACH MEMORIAL HOSPTIAL

464.42500 WNJA568 - ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WNJA568 - CHARLOTTE PUBLIC SCHOOLS - Charlotte Public Schools

You guys are doing great. Keep up the good work!

- William

Just letting anyone who is interested know. And I really wish that I could have some access to changing it myself so it could actually get done. Then again I do not know the process at how all of the putting things into the database from the Administrators or Moderators.

Anyway . . . .

From Warren, MI : Warren Woods Public Schools has gotten grants and have new frequencies for their school OPS, their transportation radio system is still the same, that is their UHF : 462.0875, and 467.0875 FM.

NEW OPS frequencies can be found under the Gen menu search database on the FCC website. If anybody is interested or has any info on which frequencies are used for what please contact me. I am going to do some monitoring and find out over the next couple of weeks.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
You just go to the county page and hit the SUBMIT button.

Craigmoe

Premium Subscriber
Apparent 'new' talk group 13026 is a repeat of Niles City PD from 453.975. Have heard this for a time now.
Not listed in RR (BC) that I can find.

Craigmoe

Premium Subscriber
Heard traffic on TG# 3725. This is not listed anywhere that I can find. Anyone know what this might be?
Active late (0135 / Sawyer Tower) during the has-mat incident there.

jimsokol

Premium Subscriber
Heard traffic on TG# 3725. This is not listed anywhere that I can find. Anyone know what this might be?
Active late (0135 / Sawyer Tower) during the has-mat incident there.

I have submitted this recently, and it will show in db soon.

3724 fireground 3, Berrien county
3725 fireground 4, Berrien county

These are not to be confused with and are not the same as the VHF channels with the same name.

Craigmoe

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Jim.... I see fire ground 1 as #3722. Is there a fire ground 2 ? #3723 ? (would seem likely, but then again...). #3980 is UIC1 which states 'Fire-Tac' however have heard much non-related fire traffic. Also #3981 & #3982 UIC2 & UIC3 respectively. There has been traffic on both in the past and that's what these talk-groups were called.

Last edited:

Craigmoe

Premium Subscriber
One more addition to the above, just heard TG# 1516. They talked about moving or placing barrels. It sure sounds like MDOT but the talk-group is not listed. Anyone know for sure?

jimsokol

Premium Subscriber
One more addition to the above, just heard TG# 1516. They talked about moving or placing barrels. It sure sounds like MDOT but the talk-group is not listed. Anyone know for sure?

It's definitely MDOT, but I haven't been able to pin down any specific usage. Maybe there is any specific usage.

Also on your previous comment on the UIC talkgroups: They are for any major incident and not specific to fire departments. They're basically common incident command.

...jim

Craigmoe

Premium Subscriber
Another inquiry. A friend has heard tg #3799 and it was &#8216;grass cutters&#8217; at the county courthouse (Berrien)? Anyone have confirmed knowledge of this?

jimsokol

Premium Subscriber
Another inquiry. A friend has heard tg #3799 and it was ‘grass cutters’ at the county courthouse (Berrien)? Anyone have confirmed knowledge of this?

The times I have heard traffic on this (VERY seldom), it appeared to be fd traffic in south county. No further.

...jim

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Sunday. Both off the Saginaw tower.
7150 Talked of getting samples , one every 4 hours
13079 U.P., Mentioned Marquette/Munising area similair traffic above, mentioned about when you get results call or send the results on my cell tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.