Delaware County, PA lots of questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRM5204

During the snow storm I caught Sharon Hill Highway Dept. using 463.5125 D073. Someone else used it for a switch over too using D263 maybe the fire co. or SE Delco School Police.

Septa3371CSX1

Caught East Lansdowne Fire Company using 452.4375 tonight as their "repeater." Interestingly enough the same PL tone 20 uses popped up (131.8). I know the license holder is a member of both companies thus it is possible to have both companies using the same private channel. Interestingly enough I haven't heard 20 using that channel since December 2013 so it may very well be 24's channel altogether now.

phillydjdan

Why even have the Radio Reference database if we're just going to spoon feed people? I thought I answered him properly by telling him where to find the info...

phillydjdan

Currently (6:40 pm 3/22/16) picking up a Baofeng radio keying up simplex on Fire 1. I can distinctly hear the "roger beep" when he lets off the key. Very long open mic several times now. This is great... Just what we need...

phillydjdan

I wouldn't say it's boring. They just don;t have any new radio stuff to report. Still lots of fires, shootings, accidents, chases, etc...

SCPD

QRT
I hear an occasional cry baby in Chester after being shot,fire channel 7 is pretty active sector 1 i don't get in sector 2 and 5 are pretty clear other then that it's quiet i do get Gloucester county and Camden county in different parts of my house when i'm outside i get a lot just in the house house sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.