Erie County P25 System

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwa032

been listening to epd for the last 30+ years with a pro 2004 & pro 2048, now that these are outdated, what's the next best scanner to buy ? any info would be helpful, thanks !!!!!!!!

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
thanks !!! i assume these are bearcats ?
Yes, they are Uniden. Also the 436/536 and SDS100/200 are out there. You can check Amazon and eBay for questions and reviews. I also have a couple 2004's. They still work good as new. Too bad they have to be retired now, except for the aviation freqs.

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have a TG chart that is at all conclusive?
I've only seen the charts that John Grappy has sent out. They show all the TG's in alpha form, but not numerical like you'd put into a scanner. I've had no luck asking for the actual TG numbers.

terryho

Feed Provider
Activity on TGID 507 today...sounds like emergycare dispatch TGID 502 sounds like maybe Monroe twp ohio FD. Also chatter on 503.

Railbender

Premium Subscriber
My assumptions so far; 501 Conneaut PD, 502 Monroe TWP FD, 503 Crawford CO Gov West, 505 Crawford Co Gov North, 506 Chautauqua Co. Heard Warren Co on 505 but also Perry Hwy and other Erie Co VFD traffic, which was also on low band.

terryho

Feed Provider
Haven't caught all the chatter on there, but some of it doesn't sound too good and others sound great, maybe they have to do some adjusting before their done.…

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
Do you think this activity will go on at night and on this weekend? I assume the switchover is still on Monday.

mfullererie

Premium Subscriber
Switchover should still be Monday. Haven’t heard any different.
Thinking the 500 TGs are the links to conventional and out of area stuff from the sounds of it?

Railbender

Premium Subscriber
From the county release last April there will be;

Four (4) VHF Interop’s = Chautauqua Co., Conneaut City Fire,
Conneaut City PD, and Monroe Township Fire.
▪ Three (3) UHF Interop’s = Government West, Government North, and
Government Northeast.

Since there are now 8 5XX TGs don't know what the other one is.

A correction to my post above 504 is Crawford Co Gov North not 505.

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
I'm using the TG charts in this August release from the 911 Center. Trying to fit in the info that has been discovered today with the 500 TG's. Still a little confused, but I guess it will all come together fairly soon. I did hear tones on 507 a little bit ago.

Attachments

• NG Radio System_Fire & EMS Radio Procedures_Final.pdf
    522.1 KB · Views: 47

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
I worked up an Excel spreadsheet for the TG's this morning, based on my Favorites List in Sentinel. I'm sure there is plenty of room for improvement, but it's a start. There's more channels than I thought, even without the PD's. Any suggestions are welcome.

Looks like I can't attach it here, but I'll email it to anyone who'd like a copy.

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
On one of the 911 Center TG charts, each FD has a channel listed as "AG", such as EFD AG, MFD AG, etc. Any ideas on what those are for?

Status
Not open for further replies.