J
If you do a Proscan database export (page 20 of the PDF I gave you in post #9) zip it up & post it as an attachment on this thread then give us a summary of the change(s) you want to make I'm sure someone will gladly modify your favorites list(s) for you

If you're unclear about what agencies operate where, who uses what system, etc you'd be better off posting your locality related question(s) to the San Diego Metro Area Discussion forum. Be as specific as possible about your inquiries
Ok I just Posted

Since you want to keep a backup, the 1st thing to do after you download is go to Database menu then choose a name such as "master backup" then click the Save button. After that, click on Save As again then choose a name then click the Save button.
I’m trying to do this . Not trying to mess anything up . I’m live now trying to get help on my YouTube . But no one knows what to do . YouTube : Dadda Russia San Diego news

lastemperor02

I’m in the data base file but don’t know what to do now

Hey I’m Fred I was referred to proscan by WTP .
I just downloaded proscan and it seems pretty cool but I don’t know what to do anymore . I have a bcd325p2 which I just got . It was programmed by bearcat warehouse. But it’s playing stuff I seem to not need . So I wanna use proscan to set up what I do need . I Need Police , emt , fire department . And maybe I can put the jails as well . I do Media in San Diego my page is Dadda Russia San Diego news on YouTube and TikTok . If you could help me I would appreciate it so much .
What he needs is just the channels that are in the app not all the extra things like powerlines and highway police