MRRS System (MTA PD)

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
I have a wild guess, it could be the court security officers for sequestered jury.
Highly plausible. Few years ago in my area they had a sequestered jury, and NYS Courts even handled the transportation themselves they even had a marked mini bus.

seagravebuff60

Short Bus Reject
Feed Provider
Broadcastify Calls zone 3 last picked it up at 4:45pm yesterday and nothing since.
It could be possible that the feed went offline or the feed provider decided to stop uploading that specific talk group at that time.

I only see them on Zone 1.
If it is PCRRB EMS, as we suspect, it would make sense that they primarily affiliate on the Zone 3 Simulcast like PC/Rye/RB PD does. Considering Zone 3 is the southern Westchester zone.

Unitrunker does show them affiliating today on the Zone 3 Simulcast.
1691281411205.png
Don't pay attention to the top of that screenshot where it shows 26D, it's a bug in UT and Rick does know about it. I only monitor zone 3 with UT. I swear.

Last edited:

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
If it is PCRRB EMS, as we suspect, it would make sense that they primarily affiliate on the Zone 3 Simulcast like PC/Rye/RB PD does.
I see Port Chester pd constant on Zone 1 and really dont know why as its Nassau Suffolk, nowhere near them.

Don't pay attention to the top of that screenshot where it shows 26D, it's a bug in UT and Rick does know about it. I only monitor zone 3 with UT. I swear.

Lol, maybe that's why Zone 1 is showing as site 2 on mine instead of 21.

1691284871834.png

seagravebuff60

Short Bus Reject
Feed Provider
I see Port Chester pd constant on Zone 1 and really dont know why as its Nassau Suffolk, nowhere near them.
It's MRRS I learned to stop questioning them long ago. But seeing that PC borders the long island sound, They may be getting a strong signal from Z1, which may be a factor.

Lol, maybe that's why Zone 1 is showing as site 2 on mine instead of 21.
Possibly. But my issue lies with the P25 auto-delegation in UT. Rick is aware of this and is looking into it.
26E has a master system 26D, meaning 26E is a sub-system of 26D. Once logging 26E, the 26D Metro cell pops up as a peer and has the same WACN, so UT makes 26D the primary system of the pair. This means that all group/user/logging is being done under 26D, not 26E as expected.
Im just not sure why Zone 1 is showing up as Site 2, as there should be no Site 2 of 26D. That is possibly another issue. o_O

Tank67

Premium Subscriber
I very briefly picked up a TG "3005" on the metro simulcast but did not hear anything.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
There was at one time, 1 or 2 tg's on Onevoice that was air medical related. Used to here pilots calling in vitals and arrival times.

seagravebuff60

Short Bus Reject
Feed Provider
Guess there’s another TG to identify…
Yale / Sky health

Edit: Never mind I see you guys have already discussed it a bit
MRRS System (MTA PD)

Yeah, but I do not believe Yale/Sky Health is a part of the Northwell Health System. Might be wrong. Anyways, The TGs that are rumored to be Northwell are fulltime ENC, but 9650 is very busy with affiliations on Multiple 26E simulcasts.

BabaDude77

Premium Subscriber
Seeing an unidentified TG on the broadcastify feed 3029 on site 01 metro-25 simulcast, def PD I hear units calling central just don’t know what district. Is there a trick to the radio IDs ? I see all the dispatchers start with 622xxxx

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Do you have a link to the feed? I have dongles on both Zone 1 Simulcast and Metro Simulcast and have not noticed any unknowns.
Not a feed, a Calls node. Go to Calls and find the Metro-25 Simulcast node.