AngWay

Premium Subscriber
well like i said i heard some traffic on sdr++ so that has to be conventional fm right?. but when i program it into dsdplus i get nothing when scanning if i put the noaa channel in the scan always stops on that if i lower the gain it will skip the noaa.
here is what i'm getting . the video is a little long but about halfway through it i pick up something Office Organization Tips for Efficiency! 💼

AngWay

Premium Subscriber
short pieces of coax that go between the splitter/multicoupler

I do do the whole priority thing. I use Trunking Recorder for playback to pointless for me anyway.

Disregard that. Meant to post allowed bandwidths, which only goes 22 hz wide. Radio stations are 100 or 200 wide. Fmp24 cant play them
i'm picking the same freq on dsdplus and i can see in the one window two way radio enock branch is their any way to figure out where the people talking is at? i know where enock branch and war fork is . is that where they are? i wish i could transmit and say hey ya know find out more about them but i havn't got my license yet for that. i still ain't picking up any police or anything that is on the RR database for conventional

Attachments

• vet.PNG
    vet.PNG
    297.3 KB · Views: 9

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
i'm picking the same freq on dsdplus and i can see in the one window two way radio enock branch is their any way to figure out where the people talking is at?
147.2100 did not return any results. You would do an FCC search on the name or the freq. It's only going to tell you who is licensed and where the transmitter is. No way to know if its a base or mobile or where mobiles are

i wish i could transmit and say hey

but i havn't got my license yet for that.

Even with a valid FCC license, you would not be allowed to jump on any freq and transmit other than the freqs allocated for Amateur radio.

If your going to use the fcc files in dsdplus make sure you adjust the miles from 99 to something lower. Pointless to see all users licensed to a freq up to 100 miles away when most likely you only picking up whats in your general area. Make sure your gps lat/lon is correct.

1719177088915.png

Last edited:

AngWay

Premium Subscriber
147.2100 did not return any results. You would do an FCC search on the name or the freq. It's only going to tell you who is licensed and where the transmitter is. No way to know if its a base or mobile or where mobiles are

Even with a valid FCC license, you would not be allowed to jump on any freq and transmit other than the freqs allocated for Amateur radio.

If your going to use the fcc files in dsdplus make sure you adjust the miles from 99 to something lower. Pointless to see all users licensed to a freq up to 100 miles away when most likely you only picking up whats in your general area. Make sure your gps lat/lon is correct.

View attachment 164582
oh ok i was picking up some foreign stuff in the shortwave band sounded like spanish and some radio stations and some guy preaching . if anyone knows what type of signal this is i would appreciate it .. i'm not getting nothing on it but it's strong and their are several of them in different freqs areas ...is their a way to scan in sdr++?

Attachments

• anybodyknow.PNG
    anybodyknow.PNG
    357.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: