MtnBiker2005

Premium Subscriber
UPMan new image.

upman.gif

troymail

Silent Key

garys

Premium Subscriber
Looks to me like Uniden is going to up the ante.

aaron315

Looks to me like Uniden is going to up the ante.

Ehh... Fool me once, Shame on you.. Fool me twice isn't happening....

I'll wait a long time after a product release before I think about a purchase after the whole HP536 experience... The reviews will have to be pretty damn pristine to get my $$s again.

Besides, the TRX-2 with it's native remote head works a lot better in my latest ride.

EricCottrell

Premium Subscriber
I'm guessing it's a message to those who said that since Whistler was releasing NXDN today, Uniden would release their's yesterday.... Obviously, they were wrong.
Hello,

Yeah I mentioned that half jokingly in another thread. It would have been something if true, two in a row. I expect that Uniden will make an announcement when ready.

73 Eric

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Patience folks Uniden will speak when they are ready.
They have not said they are not going to pursue NXDN so that should be comforting enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

garys

Premium Subscriber
Pretty much what they do. Although I often wonder if UPMan sits back and enjoys reading the endlessly speculative threads and posts.

Patience folks Uniden will speak when they are ready.
They have not said they are not going to pursue NXDN so that should be comforting enough.

SCPD

QRT
Reading the original topic it was noticed or changed in leaned toward that thread but hey Uniden has always kept up with other brands so maybe some will get NXDN for xmas or shortly after. If not maybe a new line? It's cool he keeps it interesting and probably enjoys the hoot and hollar of the thread going buck wild.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Actually UPMan never "promised" NXDN being made available to us we just assumed it will happen because Whistler already made the promise. I'm not so sure they're going to offer a Beta version again, as many became confused and frustrated not having Sentinel to update firmware.

However....we can all be surprised tomorrow as Friday seems to be the day firmware updates were made available in the past. After reading the Whistler forums, it sounds if some are having issues right off the bat. So as UPMan and the engineers sit back, read all the issues from Whistler, I have confidence that if a firmware upgrade is in the works, it'll be good right from the start based upon past performance. Everyone just needs to relax...enjoy the night listening.

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Didn't PassPort get end of life'd a few years ago.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.