BCD436HP / BCD536HP Repair Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC2OY

So what your saying is I'm paying for my LCD or whatever it is called to be fixed? Bummer. I'm like this at this point send her in get it fixed and hopefully that's it.

Jake68111

Just got my scanner back today. As posted prior, I sent it in with a note stating that the RTC was bad, I hadn't sent the unit in for the Headphone Campaign and that I was staring to notice dimming of the LED lights

They repaired all three of the requests which would lead me to believe that a LED Campaign is in short tow after the RTC Campaign dies down but this is just an assumption.

Like the pen they sent and I noticed a sticker on the back of the unit.......... "3 Year Warranty". Not clear if this 3 years covers the entire scanner or just the replaced parts but either way, its a plus.

Thanks Uniden!

jakrkabeck

Premium Subscriber
What happens when they are finished repairing my 536. I am assuming email, does anyone know? Thanks

nr2d

Premium Subscriber
What happens when they are finished repairing my 536. I am assuming email, does anyone know? Thanks

I received an EMAIL stating Uniden has completed the repair and the scanner was being shipped back. In the EMAIL was the UPS tracking number.

MFCJR

I sent Uniden the information for both me and my dads scanners on Monday and got the email to ship them today. (Friday)

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
I sent Uniden the information for both me and my dads scanners on Monday and got the email to ship them today. (Friday)

I sent Uniden my info when it was first announced and haven't received a thing. Apparently it isn't first come first served.

Anyone else not get anything yet?

KevinC

The big K
Super Moderator
I sent Uniden my info when it was first announced and haven't received a thing. Apparently it isn't first come first served.

If you put both a 436 and 536 on the same request you won't get your ship notice until the 436 parts arrive.

eaf1956

Feed Provider

I got my scanner back already, and they even gave me a UNIDEN pen to boot.

garys

Premium Subscriber
If your request didn't include a 436, you should check on this. I got an acknowledgment right away, but since one of my scanners is a 436, it will be sometime in November before I get a shipping label.

I have a 536HP and a 436HP that will need repair. I just wonder if I'll get two Uniden pens? :lol:

wise871

Database Admin
Didn't I read somewhere that the 436 parts were pushed back to December now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sccafire

I received my scanner back from the RTC repair on Monday of this week. I have it mounted in a vehicle using a DIN chassis. I drive 15 minuets to work and 15 minuets home. I have yet to see any clock issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.