cg

Premium Subscriber
Not a big deal, good find. The interesting thing is what they would need that for in just Hartford County...

chris

Cheeseburgers

This makes total sense, as I get L from all my locations now. I bet a lot of former H sites were changed over to L.

motorman105

Premium Subscriber
Regardless of the hate they get the SDS series , especially with a tweaked favorites list, is the best at receiving CLMRN, particularly with the proper antenna.

My bcd325p2 does receive it but only when signal strength is optimal (which in my apartment it is not).
What antenna do you use?

Reconrider

This makes total sense, as I get L from all my locations now. I bet a lot of former H sites were changed over to L.
I thought troop L and B are affiliated with H?

particularly with the proper antenna.

Funny enough, I can actually get CLMRN on my sds100 with only the CCs(i think 18) all programmed in as one site and I can remove my antenna and still get enough signal to be able to decode it. I thought it was weird at first but then I just went along with it.
(i didn't reply to you directly, just wanted to quote what I wanted to reply from

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
I thought troop L and B are affiliated with H?

Funny enough, I can actually get CLMRN on my sds100 with only the CCs(i think 18) all programmed in as one site and I can remove my antenna and still get enough signal to be able to decode it. I thought it was weird at first but then I just went along with it.
(i didn't reply to you directly, just wanted to quote what I wanted to reply from
This new system is weird. It's so directionally specific and since tdma phase 2 requires more signal strength to decode.

cg

Premium Subscriber
There are Troop H sites missing from the map, not changed to Troop L.
Sites that have more than 1 cell located there don't indicate that (Talcott, Bristol, and a few others).
Also, there are a couple missing, Bloomfield, Sharon, Stone Ranch for a few.
Good basic layout of the areas though.

coolrich55

Think I just found a new TG 8501. It was used briefly during the major police incident in Tolland. Sounded like PD related. 8502 is listed as Tolland fire ops 2.

major police incident in Tolland.
Great take down of 5 suspects using a dog and several troopers. The footsteps in the snow helped troopers find the suspects, some of whom entered a private residence while fleeing. They recovered a firearm too.

Trooper 594 was involved in an accident (Head On) while the bad guys tried to get away. He was taken to the hospital.

The whole thing took less than an hour! Great job CSP! (y)

P25andstuff

Is MTA PD and Interop Statewide? Because someone is telling me it is, but Im not getting anything on MTA PD DISP 1. (Im on Troop B sim).

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
Is MTA PD and Interop Statewide? Because someone is telling me it is, but Im not getting anything on MTA PD DISP 1. (Im on Troop B sim).
No they only affiliate on the sites where there is a Metro North station pretty much. Troop G site, Troop I and Troop A. Once in a while Troop F but not often.

Last edited:

licpl8man

Premium Subscriber
Looks like there's a new site online. Showing as a neighbor to both Troop A and Troop L simulcasts. Site 038 CC 774.51875, Unsure where it is though

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
Looks like there's a new site online. Showing as a neighbor to both Troop A and Troop L simulcasts. Site 038 CC 774.51875, Unsure where it is though
That is the Meriden site. It was supposed to be temporary (marked so last summer), and it may still be. I held off putting into the RRDB due to the fact it was only supposed to be temporary.

bobmich52

Just got a new SDS 200

Updated Firmware & data base Running it in zip code mode, No issues except 1

CLMRN is not showing @ all, It is a major listen 4 me

What did I do wrong ??

TIA