GRE Scanner Prices Discount Code for RR members

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhgr8hnd

Another positive vote for TheRadioCompany

Ordered my PSR-500 from Michael at TheRadioCompany this past Monday. Arrived yesterday in New Hampshire in perfect condition (well packed).

Great company to work with, wasn't rushed during the order process, etc. Would definitely do business with them again. Between the "instant box discount" on his site, plus the RR discount on top of that, you can't beat the price.

Now onto programming all the local info I want -- so glad it's raining out today!

Regards,
Martin in NH

K2QI

Just ordered my PSR-500 2 minutes ago over the phone from Michael. Thank you. I can't wait to hear what's really going on in NYC.

pratzert

Premium Subscriber
How much is the shipping charge for the GRE 500 when you ordered it from the RadioCo and used the surprise discount and the other special code for RR members?

Free shipping ? Or a flat fee ?

Thanks, Tim

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
Just wanting to clarify something. If I'm reading Michael's original post right you can only use one discount when ordering the 500 or 600 correct? You can't use the $50 off plus use the RR discount on top of that can you if I'm reading is original post right? Either one or the other right?

smason

Just wanting to clarify something. If I'm reading Michael's original post right you can only use one discount when ordering the 500 or 600 correct? You can't use the $50 off plus use the RR discount on top of that can you if I'm reading is original post right? Either one or the other right?

I got both.

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
Correct, seems like it was just "in case" they have a huge sale, they reserve the right to remove the discount at anytime

But at $50 off + the RR discount its already a huge sale.

pratzert

Premium Subscriber

The way "I" interpret it, and from some posts I've read....

You get the Big discount in the discount box (fourty) and THEN, I think when you check out, you can put in the code for the extra (twenty) which is only available for the people who are members of Radio Reference.

What I don't know, is if you have to be a paying "Premium" member or not.

But It's a very nice offer from them to give us that perk. They are really taking care of the true scanner enthusiasts.

Tim

Sinister

Premium Subscriber
The way to do it is to call not order it online if you wish to get the additional $20.00 RR member discount. And no you do not have to be a premium member.

socalmike

Im Happy

Ordered a PSR 500 past monday and it arrived on halloween ! Trick or Treat !
For the record mine shipped from OHIO.

thanks Michael

Just updating the thread....GRE is a excellent company as we all know for scanners. We had to work closely with GRE in order to get our site in compliance with their dealer agreements for price.
However we wanted to let RR members know, the entire GRE scanner line has the instant discount boxes that still apply. As well as we are still offering RR member discounts on top of the discounted price! PSR 500-600 RR members are still getting $20 discounts (on top of the instant discount box) just for being members. RR members on all other GRE scanners get a $10 additional discount. Just our way of continuing to thank RR members for their business.

kayleesdad

what's the pro106 at ratshack going for this week? are they the same as gre? support, updates?

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Radio Shack's PRO-106 is currently on sale for $399.99. However, it's important to note it does not come with the programing cable, remote-control software or AC adapter. The GRE does.

Status
Not open for further replies.