Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC4PSR

Premium Subscriber
He was scheduled to depart at 7pm, but AF1 was wheels up from Norfolk Naval Station at 5:36 pm and landed at Joint Base Andrews at 6:05. POTUS and FLOTUS descended the steps at 6:15. The president saluted and he and the First Lady walked to Marine One and stepped onboard at 6:17.

M1 lifted off heading to the WH at 6:23.
Thanks, missed it. Wow, 45 minutes doesn't seem like much time to " participate in a Friendsgiving dinner with servicemembers and military families from the USSS Dwight D. Eisenhower and the USSS Gerald R. Ford, as part of the White House’s Joining Forces Initiative". But who am I to judge. Hope he got to see the advance screening of “Wonka”.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, missed it. Wow, 45 minutes doesn't seem like much time to " participate in a Friendsgiving dinner with servicemembers and military families from the USSS Dwight D. Eisenhower and the USSS Gerald R. Ford, as part of the White House’s Joining Forces Initiative". But who am I to judge. Hope he got to see the advance screening of “Wonka”.

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber

krokus

Premium Subscriber

MUTNAV

Premium Subscriber
Chaff/flare dispenser mounting points.
I would have thought so also, but it kind of looks angled in the picture. and this attachment shows it not angled. (#82 is the right side countermeasures dispenser.)

Although it would make sense.

I noticed on the lego model and actual toy model documentation they have the protrusion also.. Angled downward going forward

Of course the only official looking document shows a dispenser that is parallel with the ground (which wouldn't make sense for a dispenser),, Lego and the model company seem to have gotten the look right.

:(

I spent WAY too much time on this.

Thanks

Joel1585674.830F1550ABE0F9B4.jpg

Mark

Premium Subscriber
ROMA 61 (16-46021) and ROMA 71 (16-46020) both airborne from MacDill AFB, heading North-east.
1250 local BENGAL-41 "flight of two F/18's" FL-260 with ZNY 323.300 No joy sw back
to 290.200.. Airspares headed home perhaps? Wasn't sure if North or Southbound.

Last edited:
Reactions: dmi
Status
Not open for further replies.