New Streaming, Logging and Recording Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbendick

Premium Subscriber
If someone is looking for a copy, send me a message. Will try to get you something to test.

nick223

Feed Provider
Feeds wont start today anyone else having issues? Also couldn't get feeds to start on the app either today hopefully its just a glitch today

WB2UZR

Feeds wont start today anyone else having issues? Also couldn't get feeds to start on the app either today hopefully its just a glitch today

I noticed the same thing. Looks like maybe the addresses of the feeds changed? A feed I had from another source was playing fine, but all the Broadcastify stuff wouldn't play. I went in and re-saved the feed URL, and it worked fine.

nick223

Feed Provider
I noticed the same thing. Looks like maybe the addresses of the feeds changed? A feed I had from another source was playing fine, but all the Broadcastify stuff wouldn't play. I went in and re-saved the feed URL, and it worked fine.

Looks that way, I had to delete and re add the feeds or go into win amp and use their file path and the feeds connect. The same way on the ios app

Last edited:

WB2UZR

Looks that way, I add to delete and re add the feeds or go into win amp and use their file path and the feeds connect. The same way on the ios app

I don't think that happens very often, I don't remember having to do this before, and some of the feeds have been in there for a long time. Don't know if this is a temporary thing, or permanent change.

Kevinbb

PSAP-Retired
Premium Subscriber
looks like its going to be a continuous thing. The feed URLs changed again today. ScannerLive App seems to be keeping up with it. Radio Log not so much. No sense in keeping Favs in Winamp anymore either. Maybe has something to do with broadcastify being hacked lately

dispatchgeek

Control channel goes "brrrrr"
Between the cornfields and the pastures, Michigan.
I am guessing the URL changes are being done to prevent unauthorized software from accessing feeds without going through the official API. It also appears to encourage folks to pay for a premium subscription and use the My Broadcastify page to load their feeds. Apps that are officially registered with RadioReference all appear to still be working.

My guess is RadioLog had an official API key which expired or was not registered to use the API in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nick223

Feed Provider
I am guessing the URL changes are being done to prevent unauthorized software from accessing feeds without going through the official API. It also appears to encourage folks to pay for a premium subscription and use the My Broadcastify page to load their feeds. Apps that are officially registered with RadioReference all appear to still be working.

My guess is RadioLog had an official API key which expired or was not registered to use the API in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to get radiolog official again then.

dispatchgeek

Control channel goes "brrrrr"
Between the cornfields and the pastures, Michigan.
It appears that ScannerLive is the only officially supported app for PC.

https://broadcastify.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204740195-Supported-Computer-Based-Applications

Without being the developer, I am not sure how to get RadioLog set up for official access. I wish ScannerLive had the ability to monitor audio in streams for my physical scanners on site like RadioLog can. I am not sure the current developer is monitoring this thread anymore, so this may be a dead end.

It also appears that they are not issuing new API Keys for apps.
https://www.radioreference.com/apps/account/?tab=api

Perhaps a dead end indeed.

Last edited:

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
It appears that ScannerLive is the only officially supported app for PC.

I am not sure the current developer is monitoring this thread anymore, so this may be a dead end.

Probably not for ScannerLive

Attachments

• rdale.PNG
    rdale.PNG
    2.8 KB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.