New DSD+ Fastlane v2.242 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRL-XM43

I was getting the same message and it drove me nuts. To spare you the details. it worked after I did the following:

1) Create a txt file in notepad with the following info (change the start frequency I have -f769.83125) to whatever you want

start FMP24 -i1 -o20002 -f769.83125 -b12.5 -P0 -q1 -g37.2 -_1 -wsl000.00
start DSDPlus -F1 -r1 -e -m1 -i20002 -OM NUL

2) Save as txt file but change the name to something you will remember and make the extension .bat.
Such as "Startme.bat". This file should be in the same folder as the programs dsdplus and fmp are in.

Double click on this file and see how things go.

Yes by using SDR# is doing no favor to self - that s/w has a great purpose but not as a DSD+ (effective) companion.

Sure it works at the very lowest levels but why when you have the ideal at your finger tips?

Just sayin' :)

CanesFan95

Is there any option to turn off auto center tuning? I want FMPA to stay put. -a0 or -a1 gives an error.

CanesFan95

Hmmm. This is sort-of a problem if you use FMPA with PDW. To get the proper decode, it looks like you need to stop the frequency from wandering around. I wish there was a way to turn off the auto centering, cause it keep moving the frequency off. I'll prolly have to use a different tuner software now.

I'm wondering if this could also be the cause of why P25 trunking audio is always broken up.

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
Inside the FMPA.txt file, this is shown for how to adjust the volume level:
/ adjust volume level
What are the characters on either side of the forward slash?
EDIT: The characters aren't showing up here. They appear as a vertical rectangle on each side of the forward slash.

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
I got it now. The reason I asked is because in my help file, the up and down cursor arrows don't appear as arrows. They appear as a small rectangle box. Maybe Notepad can't handle these characters.

ArloG

I got it now. The reason I asked is because in my help file, the up and down cursor arrows don't appear as arrows. They appear as a small rectangle box. Maybe Notepad can't handle these characters.
Just a hint. Notepad++ shows all of the special characters.

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
Just a hint. Notepad++ shows all of the special characters.

Here's a screenshot of what this file shows when opened in Notepad ++

Word and Wordpad also don't show the up and down arrows either; Slicerwizard's post shows it correctly. I don't know what program was originally used to create the .txt file.

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
Notepad works just fine (The intended program for opening the file)
If your seeing something else, it's a setting on the local (aka users) machine..

Status
Not open for further replies.