Playing back sequences of audio clips
I am running ProScan 12.7 under Windows 7 Pro on a 4 Gb Core i5 PC, connected to a single BCT15X scanner. Audio is recording, I am streaming it out with no problems; ProScan makes it all simple to do.
The question I have is most likely just due to my particular choice of client software. I am using an iPhone, iPad and various MacBooks to access the web server stream and saved audio files. When I want to play back recorded audio I seem to have two choices:
1) Record "Each Transmission New Row".
Question A: the Web access puts the oldest clip at the top. How can I swap the sort order so the most recent is at the top?
Question B: If I want to play a group of recorded clips in sequence how can I multi-select them for playback? Obviously there can be dozens of clips coming from multiple channels (Police, FD, Rescue) that are best listened to from oldest to newest in a block.
2) Turn off "Each Transmission New Row", set "Max. Recording Time" to a reasonable length.
Question C: Now I can listen to one transmission clip after another from one selected channel at a time, but I then can not tell the actual time of each transmission, and can not interleave the multiple channels involved.
I spent quite a few hours reading through the ProScan forum notes looking for the best way to do this. I did find a similar request six years ago, but not a best practices for iPhone solution.
Thanks in advance for your assistance.