N4NWD

Premium Subscriber
Channel Name - I am clear on it being on the "History Logging" tab. Is there a way to get it displayed on the "UID Logging" tab? This is my "Home" Tab - as I am Monitoring - I like to edit/copy to Lookup File any UID's that do not have a alpha tag. I currently have over 1k UID alpha tags :)

Also - I have tried the "Web Server" option and my OCD will not tolerate the synchronization between audio/visual. I am currently using the "RSOIP" so I can have remote control, but would like to share the feed to friends. Is there a way for them to monitor without the "client" software?

GeekNJ

I have tried the "Web Server" option and my OCD will not tolerate the synchronization between audio/visual.

There's a drop-down where you can adjust the "delay" and the display will be synched with the audio. On the browser connected to the ProScan web server, look for this.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Also - I have tried the "Web Server" option and my OCD will not tolerate the synchronization between audio/visual.

The audio/visual components of the web server can be synchronized in the user's browser by using the "Display & Metadata Delay" adjustment drop down menu.

daredevil1

Does anyone else have issues with the UIDs not being logged? It will show up on the scanner and on the app, but then if someone else keys up right after that, it will only log the second UID.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone else have issues with the UIDs not being logged? It will show up on the scanner and on the app, but then if someone else keys up right after that, it will only log the second UID.

Is the History Logging or UID Logging tab doing that?

belvdr

No longer interested in living
Oh wow, how are you only getting 5 seconds? My SDS200 connected via ethernet is being delayed 17 seconds or more through a web browser.
I pointed VLC at the scanner and also got the same delay through the web server.

belvdr

What are you using for a PC?
Me? iPhone 11, iPad Pro, Dell Latitude 5490, and a PowerSpec G424. All had the same 3-5 second delay, whether via VLC pointed right at the scanner or the ProScan web server. The PowerSpec was running ProScan.

belvdr

So I have to guess that the PROSCAN Server is the Dell 5490?
What CPU?
How much Ram?
What else is the running that the PROSCAN Server is installed on?
No need to guess; I mentioned what was running ProScan. ;)

I was running ProScan on the PowerSpec G424, a desktop machine ( PowerSpec System Specs ). It always has various utilities running in the background. Typical startup memory usage is around 4GB, but varies greatly, up to about 12-13GB, depending on what I'm doing.

I still only had a 3-5 second delay when pointing VLC from any machine right at the SDS200, which eliminates ProScan altogether. ProScan was not adding any additional delay over what the radio was delivering.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
ProScan Version 16.2 Just Released.
  • Fixed - Audio MP3 encoding was producing intermittent corruption on recordings & streaming when using the BCD536HP Wi-Fi & SDS200 LAN as the audio source.
  • Fixed - Copying UID Logging to the Favorites list wasn't working right.
  • Fixed - Favorites - Find & Replace was missing UnitIDs.
  • Fixed - Favorites - Rebanded systems wasn't importing correctly from the RRDB.
  • Added - Favorites - Centering text tags option based on display length.
  • Added - RadioReference Import dialog - Buttons for checking and unchecking site and talk groups nodes.
  • Changed - RSOIP removed g729 audio codec.
Please note: To install ver. 16.2, visit the ProScan web site then download and install. Exit ProScan before installing. This is due to previous ProScan versions using SSL TLS 1.1 and not TLS 1.2 and combined with my host removing TLS 1.1. So previous versions will not download the latest version within ProScan.

ProScan supports the BCT15, BCT15X, BC250D, BC296D, BR330T, BC346XT, BC346XTC, BCD325P2, BCD396T, BCD396XT, BCD436HP, BCD536HP, BC780XLT, BC785D, BC796D, BCD996T, BCD996XT, BCD996P2, SDS100, SDS200, SDS100E, SDS200E, UBCD3600XLT, & USDS100 scanners.

ProScan is the most powerful and feature rich scanner software in the world !!!

Made in the USA

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
ProScan Version 16.2 Just Released.
  • Added - Favorites - Centering text tags option based on display length.

Thank You Bob! My text tags look great centered on the radio now. I copied and pasted my whole Favorites folder into a different area on my hard drive first before doing the text centering function just in case I didn't like the way they looked. But they look great now.
Bob

Dispatrick

Premium Subscriber
I just downloaded the new version. my recordings aren't showing and all my personal settings are gone! how can I fix this?

it says

Error Retriving Data From:

Check If Valid

Thank you!

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I just downloaded the new version. my recordings aren't showing and all my personal settings are gone! how can I fix this?

Thank you!
It sounds like you may have installed ProScan in a new or different folder.
Install ProScan to the same folder where ProScan is located.