played with pro scan for a while, decided to buy, but no key showed up in my e-mails? checked spam and junk folders, not there.
anyone know how to contact someone to get my key? e-mailed proscan.org, but no answer

bearcatrp

Premium Subscriber
Seems I can’t the recorder to save. Can see the voice levels but not recording to file. Also, have history setting to to record a new line on each transmission. Won’t do it. Am on win10. Thanks.

bearcatrp

Premium Subscriber
Have tried every possible configuration and still cannot get it to record. My win7 system had no problem doing this. Still won't write to a new line either. Is this a win10 issue?

tweiss3

Is it time for Coffee?
Premium Subscriber
Have tried every possible configuration and still cannot get it to record. My win7 system had no problem doing this. Still won't write to a new line either. Is this a win10 issue?
Where did you set the record folder? Try using a place in "My Documents". There are some recent updates that are hardlocking all the folders on the root of the C drive as read only. This is causing issues both at home and at work with our drafting software and all the databases.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I would determine if this is a problem on the audio side. Go to the Audio Control - Recorder and see if the meter moves with audio. If not then click the Mixer button and see if the right input is enabled and does’nt show unplugged. If using the mic input then check the Win privacy mic settings.

bearcatrp

Premium Subscriber
The meter moves. Tried using the USB cable but after playing around with audio settings, got nothing but a high pitch noice. Went back to using Ethernet. Didn’t have sentinal installed so installed the latest version in case some driver was missing. also, I hooked both computer and scanner to router like I had to my other computer, which worked great, but no luck. So far, proscan won’t log new entries in top line, yes it’s checked to do that, and can not record the audio. Pretty sure it’s the worthless win 10. Had zero issues using win 7 pro.

bearcatrp

Premium Subscriber
Well, guess what. I don't recall having to press the red record button when had this hooked up to my win7 system. Feel like a case of the dumb arse. Its capturing the audio. BUT, still can't figure out why in history log, I check each transmission in new row won't work. Have restarted proscan and scanner multiple times but no luck.

tweiss3

Is it time for Coffee?
Premium Subscriber
There is an option to start logging and start recording at start of program.

bearcatrp

Premium Subscriber
There is an option to start logging and start recording at start of program.
Thanks for the tip. But another issue cropped up. Hooked up my BCT15X. Everything is working fine. BUT, am doing a custom search, 225 to 400 Mhz. Been running over an hour. Nothing logged. Looked at my audio log and have 15 recordings. No log in history or UID log. Does Proscan not log custom searches?