IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Yes Windows 7.

No issues with downloading directly from the website though.

Like I said, this happened with this version and the previous version. Before that it was fine with updating through the software with no issues.

Are you using Win 7 by any chance? I'm thinking it has something to do with TLS 1.2 not enabled which will could cause the "https" download link to fail.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Yes Windows 7.

No issues with downloading directly from the website though.

Like I said, this happened with this version and the previous version. Before that it was fine with updating through the software with no issues.
Can you email me so I can send you a test file or two.

{edit} It may be too late if you already have the latest version therefore it won't detect a newer version.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Every now and then I run into a comedy of errors and this is one of them.

I got a new computer recently and have been installing/loading software. I downloaded ProScan and could not locate the key. I contacted Bob and he helped me out.

Unfortunately I got the message that I exceeded the number of installs permitted by the license. Figuring that if I could get the old computer going, I could deactivate the license associated with that. When I tried doing so, I got a message to check my internet connection. It was fine, but I still could not deactivate the license on the old computer.

Has anyone experienced this and is there a fix other than buying another license?

Thanks!

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Every now and then I run into a comedy of errors and this is one of them.

I got a new computer recently and have been installing/loading software. I downloaded ProScan and could not locate the key. I contacted Bob and he helped me out.

Unfortunately I got the message that I exceeded the number of installs permitted by the license. Figuring that if I could get the old computer going, I could deactivate the license associated with that. When I tried doing so, I got a message to check my internet connection. It was fine, but I still could not deactivate the license on the old computer.

Has anyone experienced this and is there a fix other than buying another license?

Thanks!
Send me an email.

tweiss3

Is it time for Coffee?
Premium Subscriber
With the SDS200 monitoring DMR, is there a way to record which timeslot is being used?

Also, maybe related (answering my question above) but I occasionally get a hit recorded with a /1 or /2, what does that mean? I couldn't find it in the documentation.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
With the SDS200 monitoring DMR, is there a way to record which timeslot is being used?

Also, maybe related (answering my question above) but I occasionally get a hit recorded with a /1 or /2, what does that mean? I couldn't find it in the documentation.
The DMR slot # should show in the Frequency column. You can also use the %F specifier in the Filename Format box in the options.

NCIC105

Feed Provider
I installed ProScan on a new laptop and added my lic number...ProScan sees the different feeds and sees my own feed, but it will not connect to my feed when i point it there..It will connect to other feeds....I have another computer that I can connect remotely with ProScan...Just not working on my laptop....1618447290680.png

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I installed ProScan on a new laptop and added my lic number...ProScan sees the different feeds and sees my own feed, but it will not connect to my feed when i point it there..It will connect to other feeds....I have another computer that I can connect remotely with ProScan...Just not working on my laptop....View attachment 102272
Did you set up the router Port Forwarding? Use Open Port Check Tool -- Verify Port Forwarding on Your Router to verify the router port forwarding is setup correctly.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Bob@pro...

You had sent me the key last week so that's the address I used.
I have no idea why I didn't receive it. Can you look at the email you sent and see if you didn't inadvertently used another email address.
{edit} Also try sending it again.

skideric

Trying out the latest Version for XP,Ver 17.0.
There is nothing but VB Code,etc.
NO EXE,or anyway to run it.
Searched for Dependencies for XP Version,which VBS Version,.NET,etc Found Nothing.
NO INFO On this Version on Home Page.
Any info appreciated....

AlastairM

History logging sometimes uses wrong tag
I've recently noticed a problem that the "system/site - group - channel" that is shown on the grid and logged against a frequency is not the one in the database (see attached) I have double and triple checked that I have no duplicate entries and that I have not recently changed the channel...

Attachments

• Logging Bug.png
    Logging Bug.png
    563.5 KB · Views: 9

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
History logging sometimes uses wrong tag
I've recently noticed a problem that the "system/site - group - channel" that is shown on the grid and logged against a frequency is not the one in the database (see attached) I have double and triple checked that I have no duplicate entries and that I have not recently changed the channel...
The info is coming from the scanner. Try turning on the option "Scanner Data To 'Scanner Data.txt' File" so when this happens again, look at the Scanner Data.txt file to help determine where the problem is. Option is located in the Options - General tab.