trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Actually I was asking darkness975 because I think she done it.
I just googled starting favorites list on the HP 2, Check it out, quite a number of threads and Instructions on how to do it. You can also check the Uniden archives as a lot of the information goes back 7 years or so.

OSO802

Anyone else having trouble listening to CLMRN recently? I’m using the SDS200. Had been working great now all of a sudden it’s not picking up any traffic. I rebuilt the list using sentinel but I’m still bit hearing anything. I’m at a loss.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
Anyone else having trouble listening to CLMRN recently? I’m using the SDS200. Had been working great now all of a sudden it’s not picking up any traffic. I rebuilt the list using sentinel but I’m still bit hearing anything. I’m at a loss.
That's what we have been talking about for the last couple of pages. Since they switched to phase II a lot of us have been experiencing reception issues with CLMRN. Before it was fine. What are you using for an antenna?

@hotbob62
I havent done it with the HPII sentinal but I believe it would be the same process as it would with the SDS sentinal.

hotbob62

That's what we have been talking about for the last couple of pages. Since they switched to phase II a lot of us have been experiencing reception issues with CLMRN. Before it was fine. What are you using for an antenna?

@hotbob62
I havent done it with the HPII sentinal but I believe it would be the same process as it would with the SDS sentinal.
No, I don't think so, HP-2 sentinal does not let me add or delete frequencies, I tried that last night. I'm using the antenna that came with the radio. How do I download sentinal for SDS, maybe that would work for me ???

P25andstuff

I live in New Hartford CT, Near the area of Holcomb Hill road. Using my Pro-668 and an antenna on my roof I get CLMRN for crap. Why is this? Is it my scanner or just my location? Should I get the whistler upgrade because of this and would that fix my issue?

cg

Premium Subscriber
You are not trying to edit the RR database, you are creating a new Favorite. Are you running the RR database only or have you created a profile?
FILE
NEW (type in a name)
then try the above editing

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
No, I don't think so, HP-2 sentinal does not let me add or delete frequencies, I tried that last night. I'm using the antenna that came with the radio. How do I download sentinal for SDS, maybe that would work for me ???
You'll have to do it manually then.

hotbob62

You are not trying to edit the RR database, you are creating a new Favorite. Are you running the RR database only or have you created a profile?
FILE
NEW (type in a name)
then try the above editing
I'm attempting this task via Home Patrol 2 Sentinal software to no avail. I can't add or delete frequencies, I don't have a keypad on the HP-2.

cg

Premium Subscriber
the software goes on your computer and you create the Favorite on the computer then program the radio.

leadjammer

I live in New Hartford CT, Near the area of Holcomb Hill road. Using my Pro-668 and an antenna on my roof I get CLMRN for crap. Why is this? Is it my scanner or just my location? Should I get the whistler upgrade because of this and would that fix my issue?
Does this scanner receive P25 Phase
II? If it doesn't that would explain your issue.