LB_Scan

Hi

When are they going to fix the ezscan socket error #11001 message on trx 2 scanner. thanks

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Hi

When are they going to fix the ezscan socket error #11001 message on trx 2 scanner. thanks

Whistler themselves are the only ones that could answer that. This is the most current official response from them in the forums on 7/02/24:

Please be patient while we resolve the issue.

Other than that, you can call them at:

Customer Service: 800.531.0004

Also, read post #60 in this thread for a conversation one of our members had with Whistler.

Machria

Premium Subscriber
You must open each V-Folder separately and update each separately.
I don’t have the scanner in front of me to check, I forget exactly, but I think the “Library files” are only stored once on the sd card, and then the v-folders have programming which would mean you only need to copy the Library files “update” once. BUT, you then need to open each v folder in the software and do the “Update Tags, names, control channels…” for each vfolder. Isn’t that correct, or am I wrong and the set of library files are stored in each v-folder also?

Swipesy

I don’t have the scanner in front of me to check, I forget exactly, but I think the “Library files” are only stored once on the sd card, and then the v-folders have programming which would mean you only need to copy the Library files “update” once. BUT, you then need to open each v folder in the software and do the “Update Tags, names, control channels…” for each vfolder. Isn’t that correct, or am I wrong and the set of library files are stored in each v-folder also?
You are correct