New DSD+ FL - Nov 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

LimaZulu

Same happens to me on trunked VHF NXDN48 but only when more than one channel is active. On UHF NXDN48 system everything is just fine no matter how many channels are active

LimaZulu

Sounds like incorrect CC bandwidth or off frequency.

Spent days in trying every option and every option combinations from the simpliest to the most complex one.....nothing! The result is always the same. Does the same to other computers I tried and friends computer's as well.

D

DaveNF2G

I will add my voice to the chorus of positive feedback. I spent several hours monitoring the only Phase 2 system in my area and the performance was flawless.

uzbek197

Premium Subscriber
Помогите ОЧЕНЬ НУЖНА ВАША ПОМОЩЬ!!!!!! Я НОВИЧОК.
Не получается настроить dsd+ 2.145 ФАЗА 1 и ФАЗА 2 может кто поделится файлами настройки в качестве ОБРАЗЦА а я ним свою систему настою ВСЕМ КТО ПОМОЖЕТ БОЛЬШОЕ СПАСИБО !!!!!

garys

Premium Subscriber
I've noticed a problem in the VC Event Log Window where the wrong site within a network is shown and audio doesn't decode. Since this system uses a different Color Code for each site, the window also shows the wrong Color Code when that happens. A few times it's shown the incorrect network as well.

Sometimes the problem self corrects, other times I have to start the VC.bat to fix it.

Anyone having issues with Con+ decoding with this new version ?

In my instance, the event log window shows that it lost the CC and is checking the alternate(s) while the CC data DOS window shows decoded data humming along on the original CC.

uzbek197

Premium Subscriber
Всем доброго дня ! Есть такая прблемма. СИСТЕМА АПКО25 ФАЗА 1 КАНАЛ УПРАВЛЕНИЯ а также передает трафик канал ФАЗА 2 будет ли dsd2_145 декодировать данную ФАЗУ2 СПАСИБО

uzbek197

Premium Subscriber
ОК! Спасибо за ответ. Но у меня проблема, пытаюсь контролировать P25фаза1 голос декодируется отлично, а вот фаза2 голоса неслышно может я не то делаю не так что-то.
Сделал 2 файла вот таких
FMP24-VC.bat----FMP24 -o65000 -fxxx.xxx -b9.5 -P29.0 -g50.0
DSD-VC.bat----DSDPlus -F2 -f1 -i65000 -rv -OM NUL -Pwav
Если не правильно подскажите как правильно или дайте образцы правильных bat файлов

uzbek197

Premium Subscriber
Da, 2.145 dekodiruyet kak kanal upravleniya P25, tak i P25P2 i golos.

(Yes, 2.145 decodes both P25 and P25P2 control channel and voice.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ОК! Спасибо за ответ. Но у меня проблема, пытаюсь контролировать P25фаза1 голос декодируется отлично, а вот фаза2 голоса неслышно может я не то делаю не так что-то.
Сделал 2 файла вот таких
FMP24-VC.bat - - - - FMP24-o65000-fxxx.ХХХ -В9.5 -П29.0 -G50 для.0
DSD-VC.летучая мышь----DSDPlus -Ф2 -Ф1-i65000 -РВ-ом нуль -Pwav
Если не правильно подскажите как правильно или дайте образцы правильных bat файлов

slicerwizard

I'm having the same issue on a P25 system. It sometimes says it lost the control channel, and it's tuning to the alternates, but even on the correct control channel, it continues to tune to all the alternate control channels, and won't decode. Exiting the program and restarting seems to be the only fix.
Had this happen today. Pressing P (manually flip decoding polarity) in DSD+ fixed it. Go figure. Oh, and after a restart, had to press P again to get decoding to start...

ummo

i follow the instructions to decode phase 2 ( Notes.txt ) but no luck, this is a screenshot of properties (control channel). any ideas?

Attachments

• Snap 2018-11-16 at 17.50.21.jpg
    Snap 2018-11-16 at 17.50.21.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

CanesFan95

Всем доброго дня ! Есть такая прблемма. СИСТЕМА АПКО25 ФАЗА 1 КАНАЛ УПРАВЛЕНИЯ а также передает трафик канал ФАЗА 2 будет ли dsd2_145 декодировать данную ФАЗУ2 СПАСИБО

Can't understand you.

Status
Not open for further replies.