smason

RE 16.1 "Improved - Web Server - Removed the Burst Buffer which decreases the latency by about 8 seconds. "

Thanks, Bob, that's a great improvement!!

JohnDistai

I have an old Macbook with a Core 2 Duo processor and 2GB of DDR3 RAM, 150GB HD, ethernet, and wireless. This is obsolete for MacOS, but I may be able to wipe it and run Windows 10 on it.

Would this be technically sufficient for running 2-6 ProScan instances, recording traffic, and/or making the audio available to other networked devices in my home?

luckygecko

Any ideas? I can manually unsuspend it. Seems to be random. I'm running Windows 10. I've tried running ProScan in Windows 8 compatibility mode. Same issue. 83785

Attachments

• proscan.JPG
    proscan.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 8

tazluv690

NC_MAN
hello my name is Eric and i have a BC296D and i'm a premium subscriber and I also paid for the full version of Pro Scan..I've been trying for two days to try and figure this out. Can i use some think like auto program the scanner for me since I have the program cable? or do i have to manually add all the frequencies by each row? if I can use like and auto function please let me know how i do it please a really appreciate all the input that i can get..Hope all is well from this historic moment and staying home lock down...

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
hello my name is Eric and i have a BC296D and i'm a premium subscriber and I also paid for the full version of Pro Scan..I've been trying for two days to try and figure this out. Can i use some think like auto program the scanner for me since I have the program cable? or do i have to manually add all the frequencies by each row? if I can use like and auto function please let me know how i do it please a really appreciate all the input that i can get..Hope all is well from this historic moment and staying home lock down...

What part are you trying to figure out? Advise so I can concentrate in that area.
Is ProScan communicating with the scanner indicated by the virtual display?
You don't need to enter the frequencies manually. If importing from the Radio Reference Database, you want to first create a new file by going to the Database menu and click on New then choose a name and click the Save button. After that go back to the Database menu and click on Import then Radio Reference Web.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
yes its communicating... Yes im tryingto import from RR to my uniden BC296D I also have full pd version of proscan as well...
Do you have a ProScan database file opened? Do you see the menu Database -> Import -> RadioReference Web.
Are you able to login to RadioReference?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
yes on data base open yes logged in to RR
Where are you in the process? Are you able to find the system you are interested in?
Did you click the Get Data button?
Check the checkboxes for the items to import.
Click the Import button.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I get an error when I try to update to a later version. Presently have v15.7.
I'm thinking the error is due to my host (HostGator) removing SSL TLS 1.1 (without giving me a heads up). That combined with the .Net Framework 2.0 using TLS 1.1 by default. I added the TLS1.2 protocol to the next version not out yet.

The bottom line is download directly from my proscan.org site. Exit ProScan before installing.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Any ideas? I can manually unsuspend it. Seems to be random. I'm running Windows 10. I've tried running ProScan in Windows 8 compatibility mode. Same issue.
What exactly is the issue?
Does it do it at startup or when you click on something?
Are you running ProScan 16.1
What type of scanner?

Last edited:

tazluv690

NC_MAN
I would go over the text tags to make sure they are as you want them to display.
Finally upload to the the scanner.
okay i just got done eating dinner and Im back at my scanner I want to put like ems on one bank and like fire on one bank and so fourth is there a way to do that as im importing from RR?