Sticky Thread For Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
A POTUS lunchtime stop east of Dupont Circle? Too early for Christmas Eve Mass I would think.

Motorcade arrived at next destination at 12:14 — an OTR stop at 17th and Q to see the Xmas tree.

Motorcade again wended it’s way thru DC streets, down north cap, across NY Ave, to the highways, then past WH and up Connecticut Ave., up 18th, right up NH Ave to Corcoran. Into 17th street to see the big Xmas tree at Q street.

FHY500_WYAE8BNC.jpg

Last edited:

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Now is the time to start watching for unusual activity...
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2021 1:14 PM
To: Wranglers
Subject: [EXTERNAL] In-town pool report 12 - travel/photo lid
Travel/photo lid was called at 1:08 pm.
Prob enough travelling today,time for a rest.. First Lady's itinerary enough for today :)

BOBBY-71 back to MacDill. BOBBY turned off mode s outbound just off Miami and now back on inbound.
Maybe was tanking Snoop plane down that way...

RCH-359 Dover C-5M #83-1285 3/4 way to Hawaii from Dover.. Not a bad place to start the Holiday :)

Last edited:

mdmonitor

Gonna be a different Christmas for my wife & I this year. Both our grown sons and their children have COVID so they are all in quarantine.

So Santa (me & my wife) will be dropping off the presents on their front porches. So it'll be just us tonight aroud the fireplace.

It's times like this that I wish I hadn't stopped drinking. :D

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Gonna be a different Christmas for my wife & I this year. Both our grown sons and their children have COVID so they are all in quarantine.

So Santa (me & my wife) will be dropping off the presents on their front porches. So it'll be just us tonight aroud the fireplace.

It's times like this that I wish I hadn't stopped drinking. :D

While the physical may be different the sentiment is still there, Merry Christmas to you and yours (as well as the rest of the regulars in the thread) and know you are appreciated. It's a good time to turn down the radios and cherish the time with your wife. Prayers for your sons and the children.

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Last edited:

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
Looking at Civys flying this morning you would never guess it was a Holiday. A lot of Airline crews working today.
Not much Mil though as expected.

Airlines operate 24/7/365 - believe me I have 40 plus years of experience knowing about AOGs on holidays. AOG (Aircraft On Ground)

Status
Not open for further replies.