n8jsw

Premium Subscriber
Is there a way under record with a SDS200 to see what time slot a talk group is on scanning a Phase II system ?

CanesFan95

Sorry if this has already been asked (I haven't read this whole thread), but I'm getting an error when I try to download the version 16.1 update (screenshot):

49681513792_97bc6f9b08_o.png

Has anyone else had this happen? Thanks.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Sorry if this has already been asked (I haven't read this whole thread), but I'm getting an error when I try to download the version 16.1 update (screenshot):

Or you could just download it directly from the website? :unsure:

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber

49681513792_97bc6f9b08_o.png

It's fixed. It will be in the next release. In the meantime, download directly from the proscan.org web site.

signguy10

Just curious. I am running the trial version of the software with two sessions of ProScan on two computers. I know it says the key will activate the software on two computers, does that included multiple sessions as well?

regression

Good afternoon. I recently purchased ProScan and am looking for an option to display talk group names instead of IDs. This is in the screen showing recent hits (below the picture of the scanner). I am using a BCD436HP. Here is the section I would like to show the text instead of ID's. Is this possible?

kruser

Premium Subscriber
Good afternoon. I recently purchased ProScan and am looking for an option to display talk group names instead of IDs. This is in the screen showing recent hits (below the picture of the scanner). I am using a BCD436HP. Here is the section I would like to show the text instead of ID's. Is this possible?

View attachment 82214

That info will be shown on ProScan's main log screen under the "System/Site - Department - Channel" column providing you did not remove that column. You also need the TG name entered into the scanner so ProScan will pull the name when the TG is active.

ProScan Screen.jpg

I can't get the image to resize so not sure you will be able to see it.

Last edited:

regression

That info will be shown on ProScan's main log screen under the "System/Site - Department - Channel" column providing you did not remove that column. You also need the TG name entered into the scanner so ProScan will pull the name when the TG is active.

View attachment 82220

I can't get the image to resize so not sure you will be able to see it.

Oh wow, I am embarrassed to say that column was on my screen and I completely missed it! Too much staying at home is getting to me!

regression

Good evening, I have another question about ProScan. I am using it to program a BCD436HP. Recently I decided to redo a bunch of my favorites lists. I created new lists, moved systems from various favorites lists to consolidate them, etc. I ended up deleting some favorites lists in the editor in ProScan. Then, I wrote to the radio. I then discovered the favorites lists that I deleted in ProScan still exist in the scanner. Using Sentinel, I would have picked "erase favorites list on scanner" before writing to the scanner. Is there an equivalent option in ProScan?

In this case I remembered which favorites list I deleted, so I went into the scanner to delete them manually.

GeekNJ

Testing out ProScan with a generous extension by Bob. I have gotten a message like this twice so far and wondering if there's an adjustment the top level directories where you can place the recorder files so I can reduce the overall path name/length? I didn't locate anything when reviewing the options tabs in the app beyond the final date/system. The only match I got on this dialog title was in the current doc/manual where it appears added in 16.0 but I don't see a way to adjust for a shorter path.

Edit: A followup about the new dialog, as it is a modal window, when displayed, there are no further recordings captured until the message/dialog is dismissed. It seemed to occur last night at 10pm and I noticed this morning at 7am. I'm not sure if that was intended vs alerted a single recording might not have been created.

Thanks & stay safe.

Last edited: