fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
That's fixed. It will be in the next version. The Downloads folder wasn't opening up. Go to the File Explorer and open the Downloads folder.
I noticed that as well.... I just figured that with all the great updates to a great program, the "download" folder was just worn out. (y)

CanesFan95

That's fixed. It will be in the next version. The Downloads folder wasn't opening up. Go to the File Explorer and open the Downloads folder.

OK, thanks. Well actually, that's the part I don't know. Which folder do I go to?

tweiss3

Is it time for Coffee?
Premium Subscriber
The Web Server feature doesn't have that. The RSOIP feature does have that.
Do I have to keep the application running on the remote computer, or does it pull the existing list from the primary computer?

Chris0516

Question. I get a prompt to update to 17.3 but I can't tell where it's downloaded to to run it. ProScan used to automatically open the folder for you. After I click Finish, ProScan closes but then nothing happens after that.

View attachment 99425

View attachment 99426
You don't need to search. Click on 'Support' at the top of the ProScan' screen. Then a drop-down menu appears. Click on 'About'. It will show your current version.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
You don't need to search. Click on 'Support' at the top of the ProScan' screen. Then a drop-down menu appears. Click on 'About'. It will show your current version.
He's not looking for his current version number, he's looking for the location on his computer where the downloaded file for the new version was stored.

JASII

Memory Capacity
So, when I check the History Log and see this entry, with no Talkgroup ID or UID, is it likely data being sent, this no voice TGID or UID?

463.775000R 35-120NFM300:00:0202/23/21 07:58:2102/23/21 07:58:23Digital Search 6.25 Khz - Digital Search 6.25 Khz - 463.775000MHzConventionalNX4

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
ProScan Version 17.4 Just Released!
  • Fixed - Favorites Quick Keys status check boxes were all turning on after writing to the scanner.
  • Added - Option "Turn On Service Types Used In The Selected Favorites". Located in the write favorites to scanner window.
  • Many more small improvements.
ProScan is the most powerful and feature rich scanner software in the world !!!

Made in the USA

smason

Check the server computer, if your 996 is connected via USB and the computer rebooted (updates maybe) a power off/on of the 996 may be needed. Or the com port changed.