P25andstuff

I was hearing troop L on H simulcast, And ALOT of troops, and talk groups I would never hear. Troop H simulcast is definitely the magic site lol.

Firebuff66

Feed Provider
It's weird. I was in hartford county and heard them a few times. I worked in new haven county most of the day and didn't hear them a single time.
I used to be able to hear them all the time from my house, but it's changed now. Unitrunker doesn't pick them up either. I don't think sdrtrunk did when I had it going for a few earlier. Wonder if after they started the LCD dispatch on the trunk if they changed it
There have been some changes, The troop G site in Ansonia was changed to a troop I site, And I have noticed the troop I system does not carry the DEEP Marine TG I get it on the G & F systems but never On I
I am hearing troop L TG on the A system this morning. I can get the G, I, A, F and L systems from my house but not H

Reconrider

There have been some changes, The troop G site in Ansonia was changed to a troop I site, And I have noticed the troop I system does not carry the DEEP Marine TG I get it on the G & F systems but never On I
I am hearing troop L TG on the A system this morning. I can get the G, I, A, F and L systems from my house but not H
I was on troop I this morning chasing a fire and i didn't hear troop L at all. But I did hear troop A and possibly B but 100% not L. I wonder if they're doing work on stuff because of the LCD going on clmrn

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
I was on troop I this morning chasing a fire and i didn't hear troop L at all. But I did hear troop A and possibly B but 100% not L. I wonder if they're doing work on stuff because of the LCD going on clmrn
Troop L has never affiliated on the Troop I simulcast site. You also will never hear Troop B on the I site.

Reconrider

Troop L has never affiliated on the Troop I simulcast site. You also will never hear Troop B on the I site.
I used to hear troop L from I when I worked in that county areas. I was in wallingford yesterday or Friday and was able to hear L.

P25andstuff

Can someone please give me the newest bandplan for CLMRN, I think I have one that is off, as I am not hearing DEEP at all, Im only getting Troops and LCD. Thanks.
(I need this for my APX2k, not a scanner).

Last edited:

P25andstuff

He’s a Motorola technician license to program Public Safety and he can’t get it to work either on my radio
My guy has done mine perfectly, we are just having trouble with the band plan. I get everything but DEEP its a minor problem. I can send you my APX2k code plug so you can take a look. But that might be against the rules.

strong DSDPlus worked without an antenna on the SDR, and no gain! It's Linked to L and B like I thought.

Site: 1.40 NAC=3A0 ; Skiff Mtn (Kent)

Neighbor: BEE00.3A9-1.23 ; Troop B
Neighbor: BEE00.3A9-1.31 ; Troop L

Channel 0-69: 851.43750 SCC
Channel 0-263: 852.65000 CC
[/QUOTE]

P25andstuff

Some unknown CSP TGRPS:
Hello, Does anyone know any CSP/CLMRN talkgroups that aren't in the RR database that I can get on my APX and have decent traffic? I regularly travel through Hartford, Fairfield and, Litchfield county.

CentracomGold

Hi, I am programming my BCD996P2 that I just got today, programming CLMRN into it via freescan and I am receiving this error (APCO band plan) when I program it. What am I missing? Not hearing anything on this system

Attachments

• ERROR.png
    ERROR.png
    96.2 KB · Views: 29

CentracomGold

Hi, I am programming my BCD996P2 that I just got today, programming CLMRN into it via freescan and I am receiving this error (APCO band plan) when I program it. What am I missing? Not hearing anything on this system
I guess I was being impatient, I hear what I need to hear now (guess it is a slow night) but should I be concerned about this error message?