Reconrider

i have the lifetime update also. I just found it hard to configure. I have op25 and sdr trunk. those I have going great. maybe a project for a rainy day since we have had so many this year.

Alec
N1AJW
I could never get OP25 to work for me in a vmware setup. It's possible it was just me, but I couldn't figure the errors out.

Also, anyone in this thread happen to have the troop L audio from the 0330 call from the officer that we sadly lost yesterday?

dimab

I could never get OP25 to work for me in a vmware setup. It's possible it was just me, but I couldn't figure the errors out.

Also, anyone in this thread happen to have the troop L audio from the 0330 call from the officer that we sadly lost yesterday?
why is that audio missing from the broadcastify archives? did someone intentionally remove that span of recordings?

firebuff17

Premium Subscriber
Wouldn’t surprise me if someone did remove those recordings.

There have been numerous situations that I tried to get the archives but couldn’t because it was removed. And I am not looking for PD activities. It’s all been FD related, fires or major accidents.

Reconrider

why is that audio missing from the broadcastify archives? did someone intentionally remove that span of recordings?
I did not know there was a troop L feed being hosted lol.

I only checked bcalls because that's where most of clmrn is being upper at.
I'll have to check on the stream and an archive

nhfdcadet

Premium Subscriber
according to the feed, it only scans channel 1, channel 7, LCD Dispatch 1 T, lake authority, and encon west. Good chance he wasnt on one of those talkgroups.

P25andstuff

Anyone notice how some Troop Console (Dispatchers) IDs seem to be in the standard 180#### format, Ive seen L and A like this so far. Anyone know why?

cg

Premium Subscriber
upgrading the radios behind the consoles perhaps? They switched to the backup control stations (1809xxx) then started using the new IDs (1819xxx). Either a firmware or hardware update at each troop. Now they follow the CT P25 numbering standard.

chris

P25andstuff

upgrading the radios behind the consoles perhaps? They switched to the backup control stations (1809xxx) then started using the new IDs (1819xxx). Either a firmware or hardware update at each troop. Now they follow the CT P25 numbering standard.

chris
Thats what I was thinking. Gonna have to get used to the new IDs. It was super easy to tell a console just by the ID.

cg

Premium Subscriber
Depending what your means for monitoring, you can program aliases in. DSDPlus, ProScan, Uniden scanners, etc.

chris

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
Not sure if I missed something here but Troop A simulcast is now site 11, and RFSS 3. I dialed up Troop A Simulcast on my G5, and nothing. Unlocked it from my SDS100 and what da ya know. Shows site 11 and RFSS 3. Don't know when it changed, but the DB still shows site 16 and RFSS 1.
Bob

Last edited:

900mhz

Not sure if I missed something here but Troop A simulcast is now site 11, and RFSS 3. I dialed up Troop A Simulcast on my G5, and nothing. Unlocked it from my SDS100 and what da ya know. Shows site 11 and RFSS 3. Don't know when it changed, but the DB still shows site 16 and RFSS 1.
Bob
great catch. Just reprogrammed my G4's.