JASII

Memory Capacity
#1 says 464.075000 SLOT 2 COLOR CODE 15
#2 says 464.075000 SLOT 1 COLOR CODE 15
#3 and #4 are bad data would be the way I see it.

When I checked this morning, LCN Finder showed LCN 2 for 464.075000.

However, since both CAP+ and IDS/NX4 are displayed, I am not sure which system LCN 2 is affiliated with.

I think my next move will be to create two different systems. One CAP+, with 464.075 and LCN 2. The other with IDAS, with 464.075 and LCN 2. Which ever one has active talkgroups will get my vote.

mswells

WB6JLB
Feed Provider
Just recently replaced my router, and I am able to connect to proscan, and broadcast my feed along with url audio, onto broadcastify, but the Proscan DISPLAY IS BLANK....any ideas why ?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Just recently replaced my router, and I am able to connect to proscan, and broadcast my feed along with url audio, onto broadcastify, but the Proscan DISPLAY IS BLANK....any ideas why ?

I take it that the data(display) is using the Ethernet. Go to the menu Comm Port and click on the URL Setup button. Click the Auto Detect IP Scanners button then see if the scanner shows in the list.

Reconrider

Did you hook the scanner to the computer? Did you go to the "Comm port" up top and select your serial port being used by the scanner?
If you did that all and it's not working, power off then back on the scanner and make sure you click "yes" for serial port use.

kmartin

Premium Subscriber
ProScan Version 1.7 Build 2 includes the RadioReference Imports feature, improved Scanner Over IP, and bug fixes.

Supported scanners are the BCD996T, BC796D, BC785D, BC780XLT, BC296D, and the BC250D.

I'm thriving to make this the best Computer Aided Scanning program and suggestions are very much appreciated.

ProScan

Bob
Make a better one for whistler !

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Hello All,
The next version is changing from the .NET Framework 2.0 to 4.8. I need this tested before the final release. I spot tested it and found zero issues but need to know for sure. Win XP is not supported with this framework.
  • Added - Custom Formatter %SI-Site Name to the BCDx36HP & SDSx00 scanner types.
  • Changed - ProScan now targets the .NET Framework 4.8. Win 7 SP1 and above supported.
This is called version 17.1 but it's not the official 17.1 release. Please send any bug reports via email so I can send test files until fixed.

https://proscan.org/ProScan_17_1.zip

Last edited:

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Hello All,
The next version is changing from the .NET Framework 2.0 to 4.8. I need this tested before the final release. I spot tested it and found zero issues but need to know for sure. Win XP is not supported with this framework.
  • Added - Custom Formatter %SI-Site Name to the BCDx36HP & SDSx00 scanner types.
  • Changed - ProScan now targets the .NET Framework 4.8. Win 7 SP1 and above supported.
This is called version 17.1 but it's not the official 17.1 release. Please send any bug reports via email so I can send test files until fixed.

https://proscan.org/ProScan_17_1.zip
How about WIN 7?

druhe

Premium Subscriber
Running Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1. Had to install NET 4.8, after doing so everything work great

Moose

Below is a screenshot of my problem. Scanner is recording pefectly for 2 towns, Newark & Verona. But for whatever reason North Caldwell is grayed out every morning when I check. I'm not around when that town is transmitting so I'm not sure what is coming out of the speaker. I can't see anything that would cause this.

1610631616265.png

Synchro39

Premium Subscriber
Below is a screenshot of my problem. Scanner is recording pefectly for 2 towns, Newark & Verona. But for whatever reason North Caldwell is grayed out every morning when I check. I'm not around when that town is transmitting so I'm not sure what is coming out of the speaker. I can't see anything that would cause this.

make the name of this system shorter i had same problem and solved this issue after changing the name